Chapter 1

"Aunt Avril!" "Woah! Calm down".

I suddenly felt a warm hug, I looked down to see the twins hugging my legs.

"How did you two get in here?" "Dad, dropped us here!" "Alright, did you two eat breakfast already?".

They just nodded. I went to the bathroom and took a bath and brush my teeth.

20 minutes later

I finished my bath and grabbed the towel that was hanging beside the curtain. Wrapping my body into the towel.

I got out of the bathroom and went to my room. The twins are busy watching Paw Patrol in the living room.

I locked the door and grabbed my underwear and wore it. I grabbed my clothes and put it on.

I'm now wearing a Wide Leg Denim Jumpsuit. I paired my fit with a white Nike shoes.

I decided to tie my hair in a high ponytail and used some accessories.

I finished changing and grabbed my bag.

"Auntie are you going somewhere?" "No, do you both want to come?" "YES!!" "Alright go wear your shoes".

The twins ran downstairs and wore their shoes. I followed the twins and saw their bags filled with clothes.

"Are you two going to stay here?" "Yes Auntie" "Daddy said so you'll have a company" "Ohhh, alright don't forget to brush your teeth" "Ok auntie".

After putting on their shoes, I heard brushing noises.

2 minutes later

"Auntie were ready!" "Ok, get in the car".

Alison and Ayden went to the car while I close the door.

After closing, I grabbed the keys and put it inside my bag. I held the door handle and opened it.

I sat down and fasten my seatbelt. "Auntie" "Yes, Ali?" "When are we going to have a cousin?" "...".

I got speechless by Ali's question. I decided to change the topic.

"What about you two choose a song we can vibe to?" "Alright!!!".

Ayden and Alison opens my Spotify and started picking.

"What about this one?" "YES!!!" "What song is it?".

"This one Auntie!" Ayden shows me the screen and Alison pointed the song.

"All Too Well, 10 minutes version?" "Yep!" "Play it!".

Alison immediately pressed the All Too Well 10 minutes version(Taylor's version) is now playing in the radio.

The twins started vibing, while I sang along.

"Auntie what are we going to do at the mall?" "Nothing, just strolling around" "Oohhh".

My phone started ringing. "Auntie someone is calling you" "Give it to me, please".

Ayden handed me my phone. I pressed the green button and placed it in my ear.

"Hello?"
"Is this Avril Hillary East?"
"Yes, why?"

I stopped the car and pressed the hazard button, parking the car.

"Ms Avril, please confirm this reservation at HotBlue hotel in New York"
"Oh, yes I booked for 4 days and 3 nights"
"Thank you"

The caller ends the call. I gave my phone back to the twins.
————————————————————————
Sorry if this is short, I wrote this unplanned.