Chapter 4

Ajax's POV:

I'm at my buddy, Ash's office. We were both talking until someone knocks on the door interrupting our conversation.

"Come in!" Ash says. The door opens revealing to her, Avril Hillary East and two kids. A girl and boy.

Ash immediately got up and walk to her. "This is Avril, my little sister" " Ash this is my best buddy and soon to be brother-in-law" "what?".

He place his hands to her ear and whispers something.

"Oh" is the only word that came out from her mouth. They all walk in and sat down on the available couch.

Ash closes the door and walks up to his seat. We continue on our talk.

"Auntie can we borrow your phones?" A little girl says. "Auntie didn't bring her gadgets" The woman says. "Aw man" The little boy says.

They both lean on the lady's shoulder while we all talk.

"How have you been, Avii?" Ash asks. "I'm great, how about you?" She says. "Same" He says.

"Avril, right?" I ask. "Yes" She says. "I'm familiar with you" I say. "Oh yes! I'm Mr. Richville's assistant, We always see each other at the meetings, remember?" She says. "Oh right!" I say in a low tone.

I mostly see her whenever there's a meeting or special occasion.

"Wanna be friends?" I ask. "Uhm sure..." She shyly say. Asher stares at me surprise.

"What the hell?" He says. "Shh! The kids is here!" She scold. I quietly laugh at them.

"Hello" A little boy says. "Hello" I say back. "Mommy is pretty, right?" He ask.

When the word "Mommy" came out from his mouth. I froze.

"Yes" I say. "I'm joking tho" He says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "She's my aunt" He says. "Ohhh" I say.

I became relief when he said that. We look at the siblings (Avril and Ash).

Their both talking when the little girl interrupt in.

"Auntie" The girl say. "Yes, Ali?" She ask. "Can we go with you" The girl says casually. "Go where?" She ask. "New York". "Your coming with Auntie, silly!" She says.

When she said those words the kids lit up with excitement. "Really?!" The boy ask. "Mhm" She says. The kids look at each other.

"Yay!" They both say in excitement. She laughs.

I look at Ash. "Oh shit! He looks mad" I thought to myself.

"When's your flight, sis?" He ask. " This Saturday" She say. "Does Asher know your bringing the kids?" He asks. "Mhm, he messaged me yesterday" She say. "Alright" He says.

The mad look on his face is gone. "Who are you traveling with?" He ask. "My friends" She say. "Names" He say trying to keep calm. "Milan, Eli, Addi and Pixie, why?" She say. "No clubbing or boys, right?" He asks.

She stares at him in complete shock. "No, I'll bring the kids, remember?" She says in confusion. "Oh right!" He says.

We all laugh at Ash. Who's rethinking life choices.

"Auntie can we go home?" The girl asks. "Sure, tell uncle" She says. The kids got up from the seat and walks to Ash.

"Uncle we'll go now!" The boy says. "Kiss Uncle First" He says joking. The kids kisses Ash's cheeks and left.

"Big bro, I'll visit him" She says before leaving. "No sis! NEVER VISIT HIM!" He says in a mad tone. "Fine" She says sadly.

She left the office and the kids were waiting for her outside.

I left Ash's office and went to mine.
————————————————————————
1 Hour Later

I'm now busy with paperwork's and all I can think about is her, Avril Hillary East.

The way she stared at me earlier gives me butterflies and the way she looks just perfect.

I still remember that night at the club. "Does she know? That the guy she hooked up with was infront of her earlier?" I thought to myself.

I start to realize something.

"Crap! I forgot to use protection that night. Shit!" I thought to myself.
————————————————————————
4 Hours later
My cousins Nathalie "Eli" and Nathalia "Milan"   are here in my office.

"Jax" Eli says. "What?" I ask in annoyed tone. "Milan and I wouldn't be here next Saturday" She says. "Why?" I ask. "We'll..." She says. "Eli and I are going to New York with our friends" Milan says. "Okay" I say.

They both left happily and went outside.

I stayed in the office. Watching news on my tv.

Breaking News:Jayden and Veronika East only daughter, Avril Hillary wants to have more nieces and nephews from her big brothers, Asher and Ash.

After watching that weird news, I turn the tv off and use my phone instead.

I decided to follow her instagram account.

"She really loves parties and clubs" I thought to myself.

I mean she's so perfect. How can I not fall?!

The kids loves her and we're the exact opposite of each other. I've got 4 sisters and she got 2 brothers.

How is she fucking perfect?! What if she gets married?!

Relax, Ajax you haven't act like this with other woman, but her.

I wanna see her. AGAIN.
————————————————————————
I immediately call my secretary.

"Liam, plan a special occasion at the house!" I say. "Sir, yes, sir!" He says nervously.

Liam left and started looking for a organizer and event planner.

Minutes later

Liam came in and brought the Organizer and Event Planner in.

They sat down on the couch while Liam buys our coffee.

"What would the event be?" The organizer ask. "A twin celebration" I say. "The design?" He asks. "Floral" "Alright sir" He says. " When's the event sir?" The planner asks. "Today at my house" I say. "What time will the event take place?" She ask. "10pm to 1am" I say. "Okay sir,    name of the guests please" He says. "Just a moment please" I say.

I grab my phone and message Nathalia.
————————————————————————
Me: Milan!
Milan: What?
Me: How many siblings does Avril have?
Milan: 2
Me: Their names?
Milan: Why do u need it?🤨
Me: For an event
Milan: Fine, invite us too.
Me: Alright alright
Milan: Her father, Jayden.
             Her mother, Veronika.
              The oldest, Ash.
Second oldest, Asher.
Youngest, Avril
Her niece and nephew, Alison and Ayden.
Me: Thanks.
Milan: Gtg, bye.
Me: Bye

I put my phone back. "My guest are Jayden, Veronika, Ash, Asher, Avril, Alison and Ayden" I say. "Okay do you have more, sir?" She says. "Yes" I say. "Names please" She says. "My dad, Jaxon.
My mom, Nathalie.
My sisters Dorothea, Betsy, Trisha and Kamila" I say. "Alright" She says. "Oh wait I have more" I say. "Okay" She says. "Milan, Eli, Addi, Pixie and Liam" I say. "Is that all?" She asks. "Yep" I say.

Liam came in and brought our coffee. He carefully place them on the table.
————————————————————————
How's ur day?