Chapter 8: Lone Star Chase

(Start Travel Montage)
Once getting into the back of a truck they were finally about to leave Florida.

"Almost out of Florida, and soon entering Alabama."

"How many states do we have to go through till we reach Houston?" Dylan asked.

"Only three but the first two won't be long."

"Oh good this should be easy peasy."

"I hope so." Dolly sighed in frustration.

"Oh come on Dolly lighten up."

"Oh I'll lighten up alright."

(Mobile Alabama)

"Here we have Mobile Alabama."

"What's so special about Mobile Alabama?"

"Eh I'm not much of an Alabama fan even though they have like the best American college football team." Charlie explained as they entered the next state.

(Mississippi)
"Just to the right is De Soto National Forest."

"Lots of trees." Dylan commented.

"Oh this is nothing compared to Yellowstone National Park."

"There more of these parks?" Dolly asked to which Charlie laughed.

"Oh yes there all over the United States."

"Cool maybe we could visit one."

"As if." Dolly said to which Charlie and Dylan simply looked at each with confusion.

(Louisiana)
Loud music, the smell of food, along with hundreds of people dancing and laughing as the trio tried to nimble there way through the crowd.

"Man there's alot of people standing around." Dylan pointed out.

"That's because we're in New Orleans, and it looks like we have made it to the party."

"The party?"
"What party?" Dylan and Dolly asked.

"New Orleans is the city of nonstop partying, hundreds of people gather in the streets to play music, dance, and enjoy the night life, speaking of dance check that out." He pointed over to large floats that had several dancers on it along with several people playing instruments.

"Wow such bright colors DJ and Da-Vinci would love this." Dolly stated to which Charlie sighed missing his mate. Suddenly his ears shot up and turned to look behind him. Upon looking back he spots Mr. Wellington and Butch trying to get through the crowd.

"Guys we better get going their after us."

"Again?! Ugh geez these guys don't quit." Dolly groaned in annoyance.

"Wait I got an idea." Charlie quickly ran over and pulled over a detour sign which got the parade to go into the new direction, "That should slow them down."

"Yeah but for how long?"

"Long enough for us to get out of here come on!" Charlie said as he led the duo away from the street.

Later
While traveling in the back of a truck Charlie was laying on his back looking up to the clouds while listening in on Dylan and Dollys conversations it was mostly nonsense but the nice breeze made it mostly impossible for him to get up and join in.

"What you think Charlie." He overheard and looked over to see Dolly sitting over him.

"About?"

"Do you think Mr.Wellington will stop chasing us once we reach UK?" She asked getting Charlie to roll over back onto his feet.