Chapter 2: New York Part: 1

The Next Morning
"You got everything?" Charlie asked as he helped Delilah and Dylan pack up the trolley.

"I think we have everything." Dylan said.

"Do we have everyone?" He asked.

"BIW WAKKA WOW!" Dolly could be heard riding her skateboard over to the trolley then kick flipping it into the back of it, "Ta da!" She said throwing her hands up getting a howling ovation from the pups.

"Very good Dolly, very good."

"Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week."

"Hah, that doesn't work cause you won't be here all week." Charlie laughed, getting Dolly to laugh along as well.

"Oh yeah duh." She said as she helped Dylan get the pups onboard the trolley.

"Alright everyone ready?" Charlie asked as he boarded the trolley getting a unison howl, "I'll take that as a yes, next stop New York!" Charlie yelled out as he sat next to Da-Vinci who seems super excited, "Well babe your excited."

"Oh I am love, we're going to a whole new country, it's exciting and yet kinda scary." She said but Charlie gave her a lick on the cheek.

"Don't worry babe, with me around there's nothing that will hurt you or the rest."

"I hope so love." She said with a sigh as they looked out the window together.

Later At London City Airport
After a long drive through the country side they finally reached the airport, out in the front were two men in suits waiting patiently for the Dalmatian family, suddenly a tsunami of black and white fur shit out of the trolley and right into the suited men, the suited men tried to get out of the way but were immediately trampled on, thankfully it was only pups and not normal sizes dogs suddenly barking could be heard behind the pups as they looked to see Charlie and Doug getting their attention.

"Alright alright pups line up, pair up." Charlie said (to the humans all they hear is barking) as the pups grouped up into pairs.

"Impressive..." One suited man said as he fixed his sunglasses, "You must be the Dalmatian family."

"We better get them on the plane now." The other suited man said.

"Correct well let's get them on board, everyone here?" He asked getting a howl in response, "Alright let's get you all on board." He look over to the flight attendant and nodded letting her open the boarding tunnel.

"Alright pups head on in." Charlie said the pups all barked in excitement stampeding into the boarding tunnel, running over the flight attendant, "Oh yikes."

"Hehe should've warned her." Dolly said with a sharky smile.

"Dolly!" Delilah looked back as she rushed over to the flight attendant who was lifted up with a daze looked.

"I uh guess I should've been more careful." She said to which, Delilah, Charlie and Doug all nodded in unison.

On the Plane
The pups have founded their seats as they seem to be having some conversation between each other, soon the older pups arrived on the plane.

"I have to say Delilah, they are really flying us first class huh." Doug said as they hopped up into their seats.

"So nice." Delilah answered.

"This is gonna be so awesome!" Dolly said with excitement.

"Dolly please seat down." Dylan pleaded with her, as Charlie hopped into his seat which was next to Da-Vinci who was simply staring out the window.