Chapter 7: The Happiest Place to Chase

"Look!" He said as Dolly and Dylan looked in his direction to see a large color sign that stretched across the highway.

Walt Disney World
Where Dreams Come True

"Walt Dis...ney World?" Dylan asked very confused at the sign.

"Yes!" Charlie answered with complete excitement, "Do you have any idea what this is?"

"Nope."

"Why are there two giant mouses on the side?" Dolly asked as she pointed to the two large cartoonish mouses that were somewhat welcoming those who are entering.

"This is Disney World one of the biggest and coolest places to go to."

"So... it's a theme park?"

"It's not just a theme park, it's a gateway to a whole other world."

"And that world is?"

"A magical world."

"Your starting to creep me out dude."

"No I'm being serious once we cross underneath that sign we have exited Orlando and have stepped into... Disney World."

"Like... is something bad gonna happen to us if we cross underneath the sign?" Dylan asked to which Charlie rolled his eyes.

"Your reading too much Star Wars comic." He said as he walked underneath the sign, "See... nothing happened now come on." Charlie said as he led the duo, what's surprised Dylan mostly was the sudden atmosphere changing on everyone, it had a sort of magical feeling, the grass look completely fresher, the road looked cleaned and freshly paved with the lines all perfectly painted over as if they were just done, the signs changed from the usual green signs with white lettering to a popped purple with yellow and white letters along with larged glove like hands pointing into some direction.

"So... what is this place exactly?"

"It's a very large theme park, millions of people from all over the world come here."

"Millions of people?"

"Oh yeah come on I'll show you around."

"Oh no... not another..."

"Yep... it's time for montage."

"yay..." Dolly groaned facepalming herself

(Cue Montage... there's gotta be a better way to make a living)
Once they entered the park Charlie showed them around starting with some of the hotels.

(All-Star Sports, Music, and Movies)
"These three are called All-Star Sports, Music and Movies." He gestured over to the three hotels that were next to one another.

"I'm guessing they have something to do with music, movies and sports?" Dolly asked pointing out the obvious.

"That's correct, to be honest I think Sports is my favorite out of all of them." Charlie said as they walked by.

(Pop Century)
"This is Pop Century, a a sort of time machine to stay at, not like the time machine Dawkins built."

"So like when you mentioned time machine you mean..."