Chapter 5: South Of the Boarder (NC/SC)

Later
Silence overtook the trio as Charlie simply stared off to the distance, thinking about his family of course mostly about Da-Vinci hope she's doing alright, he looked over and noticed two rather large signs, one a characterize mexican with a sombrero holding up a sign with its legs outstretched into a arch the sign read.

South of the Border

Another sign was very colorful looking like a blanket which reads.

South of the Border Welcome

"Oh hey it's South of the Border, Dylan Dolly wake up!" He said tapping them both to wake up.

"What now?" Dylan groaned as he stretched.

"Take a look over there." He pointed over to the signs to which Dylan rubbed his eyes when upon looking at them.

"What in the world, are we..?"

"No no, your eyes are not deceiving you, we are in a mexican themed amusement park."

"Dolly are you seeing this?!" He asked only to find out that she still somewhat asleep, that is until Charlie tapped her head causing her to jolt up.

"I'm up I'm up!" She yelled shaking herself, "Uh... where are we?"

"We're at South of the Border, a sort of joke between North and South Carolina."

"Ohhhh." They looked over and noticed that the new truck they were in was in the parking lot of SotB, "Man is it just me or is it like really hot all of a sudden?"

"Welcome to the South, you thought summer was bad in Camden you've never felt Southern heat." Charlie said as the trio started to pant, "Lucky for us that building should have air conditioning." He pointed over to the a building that had neon signs on it reading.

Mexico Shop West

"I hope they do." Dolly said as the trio hurried over to the shop.

Meanwhile
A white limo with bull horns on the front pulled into the parking lot and inside the limo was Mr. Wellington looking over some news paper clipping.

"I'm telling ya, this will make me the richest man in all of Kentucky, right next to good ol' Sanders."

"Interesting plan you have Mr. Wellington but uh... may I ask how are you planning on getting these Dalmatians?" His driver asked.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking." He said in frustration. He then looked over and was awestrucked spotting the trio wandering into the store, "Wait a minute?!" He looked back over to the newspaper clippings he had and immediately gasped, "Well we'll you ook at that those two spotted ones look exactly like the ones in the paper, quick stopped the limo!"

"At once sir." The driver pulled into the parking lot and got out hurrying over to the back doors letting out Mr. Wellington. Mr. Wellington quickly snapped his fingers causing the passenger door to open with a extremely large brute stepped out, this monstrous figure was pale with muscle on muscles, he had on his gray two piece suit with white gloves.

"Butch, follow me." Mr. Wellington ordered as they walked over to the shop.

Meanwhile
"Woah..." Dolly awed at the sight of the production, "This place is super colorful, "Da-Vinci would loved it!"

"Oh definitely it's got a alot of charm." Charlie laughed as Dylan looked over the artwork of small little nik nacks.

"This place is chuck full of little charms."

"Hey guys come check this out!" Charlie called them over and revealed himself where a Bobby helmet, "Ello ello ello, what's all this then?" He asked with a British accent.