Not-So Distant Relations?

(AKIK POV)

I don't know how long we were in that cell. Could be five minutes, could be an hour, could be a day. Hard to tell without Wronix visible- or some kind of clock.

Soon enough, I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I stood up and saw some hybrids coming around the corner. One of them I immediately recognized. 

"Dayan?" I said, "What are you doing here?"

Dayan chuckled. "Could ask you the same question. Or wait, no. I don't have to. I know why you're here."

"What?" I said.

"You see, you left us in the dark when you disappeared," Dayan said, "I cried for you. I was afraid that you had died. Then you came back, but you're not even staying. You've replaced your own kind with this- whatever they are!"

"Who said anything about replacing?!" I said, "I care for them! I'm sorry if that bothers you, but I do!"

"You betrayed us!" Dayan said angrily.

"Look who's standing next to our worst enemies!" I pointed out, motioning to the two demon hybrids next to him. One of them growled, and the other held him back.

"YOUR worst enemies," Dayan corrected. "I'm starting to like them. I have no reason to hate them. It was your idea to turn to the Angels in the first place."

"The demons killed my parents, your's too!" I argued.

"That was a long time ago," Dayan said, "And I'm getting bored with this conversation. Might as well leave."

"DON'T YOU LEAVE, YOU SON OF A YHENJ!" I called after him.

But he was already gone.

Luci growled. "Y'know, he always seemed like the kind of guy to do this."

I sighed. I was gonna miss my best friend, if he didn't come back.

----------

(DUSK POV)

 After Dayan left, we waited around a bit more in the cell. Not much else to do, anyways.

But we got another visitor after a while.

This time, it wasn't Dayan. Or anyone I recognized.

The cell door opened, and there stood a hybrid. Or, a pureblood. I couldn't tell which.

The hybrid standing there looked...  A bit like me, actually. She was a lighter orange, with two long tails with black tips and dark red horns speckled with white spots that stuck straight up instead of curving. Her eyes were the same light yellow as well, with hollow black circles for pupils.

She stepped forward slightly, her face looking shocked.

"...Dusk?"

I blinked in surprise. "How do you know my-"

Suddenly, the hybrid ran forward and threw her arms around main a hug. I didn't come anything, just stood there in surprise. I looked at Akik, who shrugged in equal confusion.

"Who... Are you?" I questioned.

She chuckled as she backed away, our eyes meeting. "Did Vizor never talk about me?"

"How do you know my fa- Vizor?" I asked, correcting myself before saying "father," as that wasn't the best way to introduce myself.

"How do I know him?" She said. "I married him, that's how."

I gasped slightly. "You're-"

She smiled. "My name's Dawn. And... I'm your mother."

-------------

GASP

THAT WOULD BE YOUR MOTHER, DUSK

and uh I realized that I forgot Moon in the last chapter. We say she's in a different cell for reasons unknown 

512 words