The Enemy of My Enemy is my Friend

(OOMPA POV)

I woke up seeming to be floating in space.

Did the ship crash?

No, I fell asleep on Xero. I'm dreaming.

I looked around the empty surroundings, the stars glittering in the distance. One by one, they started to disappear, until I was just floating in an endless black void. I felt my feet touch something solid, and I stood there, not knowing where I was.

"Hello, human."

I whipped around to see some kind of Hybrid ghost standing behind me. He was gray, but his hands and the triangle on his tail were orange. His horns stuck straight up instead of curving like I'd seen, and the horn on top of his head did the same. His wings were a deep fire orange. It was too dark to see much else.

"Who are you?" I said.

"Someone who wants to help you," the ghost said, "We both have a common enemy. That son of a yhenj, Dusk."

"I'm listening," I said.

The ghost stepped into the light, and I gasped. He looked the same as what I could see earlier, except his entire midsection was just air, as well as most of his arms. The places around it glowed a furious bright red. His neck was the same.

"Tragic, isn't it?" He said, "And it was Dusk that did it. He killed me in cold blood."

"How do you even know him?" I questioned, "Friend of his?"

"Much more," the ghost said, "I was his brother."

I gasped. That must be why he didn't want to talk about having any siblings. He killed his own brother.

"Yes, I know. He's a monster," the ghost said, "But with you? You hate him, too. Together, we can stop him before he hurts someone else."

"You aren't doing this on your dad's orders, right?" I questioned, "As in, the Vizor guy? He's your dad, right?"

"Of course not," he said, "My father is busy with his own duties. I am merely completing my own."

"And that's killing Dusk?" I said.

"Exactly," the ghost smiled. "Now, do we have a deal?"

(A/N: I like how this turned out to be honest)

The ghost held out his orange, disembodied hand.

I thought for a second. Should I trust this guy? Sure, he's Vizor's other kid, but he does hate Dusk...

I nodded and took his hand. "Deal."

"Good," he said, "And, you can call me Twilight. What's your name?"

"Oompa," I said.

"Oompa," Twilight said, as if testing the name on his tongue. "Strange names, you humans have."

"Says the guy named after a time of day," I joked.

Twilight growled.

"Sorry, sorry!" I said quickly, "Okay, then, no name jokes, I got that!"

Twilight backed off, satisfied.

"Don't let me down, Oompa," he said, "I'm putting my trust in you. If you break it, it won't only be my trust that will be broken."

-----------------------

Ok this was a short chapter so I just did it

Yeah Dusk has a brother. We don't talk about him

*Bruno intensifies*

TwT

463 words