~*Twenty-Four*~

The whole friend group was freaking out, hugging Changbin and yelling out death threats to Hyunjin. Not only did he cheat, he also abused Changbin. The older felt bad about being the center of attention, so he tried to change that. "Yeonjun, Soobin. What's your relationship status?" Both looked at each other and nodded their heads, then looked back towards Changbin. "Past lovers, Exes." Soobin said. Beomgyu looked upset while Soobin and Yeonjun felt that their answer was accurate.

~Later at Mingi's house (without Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu)~

"So how are we gonna get those three back together?" Mingi asked eagerly. San looked disappointed. "As much as they were all cute and happy together, dont meddle, Mingi. It could lead to worse problems."

After the whole group talking, they decided to leave it alone.

~With the remaining three~

"You two cant just give up, I thought you loved each other?" Beomgyu said in a scared voice. Yeonjun and Soobin shook their heads. "I only agreed to the relationship because I wanted to be with you and make you happy." The two said in unison, surprising the other. Beomgyu wanted to sob. He finally realised that their rivalry was over him, they fought over him. He felt like a burden to them and the fact they were a three-some made Beomgyu shed a few tears.

"So I'm the reason you both are miserable?" The two shook their head and did a big group hug. "We're miserable because us breaking up is making you upset." Yeonjun said to the younger. They all had decided to go their separate ways for the night; Beomgyu staying at his house, Soobin going home to Chan and Yeonjun going to be a therapist for Changbin.

"He cheated, he abused me, he lied to me on multiple occasions, he would come home drunk out of his mind and even tried to k1ll me once. It was so scary. I didn't want to die but I felt like I deserved it. If I just pleased him more, he wouldn't have become so distant." Yeonjun hugged him and reassured him that nothing was his fault. The older was happy he had someone to lean on when things got rough.

Soobin was at home with Chan and they were talking about Soobin's life. "Your dad is finally in jail, your mom opened a dress shop and you get your house back!" Soobin was incredibly happy. So happy, he hugged Chan tightly and kissed his cheek. The older backed away and shook his head. "Now we have to figure out your relationship with Yeonjun and Beomgyu." Soobin walked into the living room and pouted on the couch. "There is nothing to figure out because we want nothing to do with each other. Yeonjun and I were making Beomgyu happy, not ourselves." Bang Chan smiled at the boy and put his hand on his shoulder.

"As much as he wont admit it, Yeonjun loves you. A lot. Same with Beomgyu. Go give them another chance!" Chris was pushing the younger. "Chris. I dont love them anymore. I can't give them another chance."

TBC

Sorry for the short update but here it is!