~*Twenty*~

Soobin had woken up to a loud bang, and his dad pointing a gun at his head. His half-brother, jaehyuk was beating up Hyunjin, the owner of the house. "You will take over my business!" Mr. Choi said sternly. Soobin had been crying by now due to the scare of a gun to his head.

"He will not. He will stay with his boyfriends and Jaehyuk can take over your business since he follows your every command." Said Mrs. Choi, who was putting Jaehyuk in a head lock. Soobin's father looked at her in shock, but also with anger. He took a deep breath and dropped the gun. "You win, but I still have cus-" "I signed papers for Soobin to not be in your custody, and besides, he is a 21 year old man. He has his own power." Mrs. Choi cut him off.

Mr. Choi, left the house with Jaehyuk. Soobin hugged his mom quickly and ran to the living room where Hyunjin was. He was standing up and surprisingly only had a bruise on his cheek. "Are you okay, did jaehyuk hurt you?" Hyunjin shook his head and chuckled. "It takes more than a punch in the face, and a few punches to the stomach to knock me down." Soobin smiled and went back to check on Beomgyu and Yeonjun, who were peacefully sleeping. Soobin picked up the gun that his father left at his house and took the magazine out of it. He put it in a plastic bag and handed it to his mom. She put it in her purse and then left to go back to her house.

~Later that day~

Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu were still at Hyunjin's house, so they decided to make a nice meal for the home owner. "Thank you, hyung for letting us stay here. We really appreciate it!" Soobin said to the shorter, blonde male as he bowed. "Anytime, Bin. But please be safe out there, your dad is still out there and he seems too full of pride to just stay away." Soobin nodded and then went back to eating along with everyone else at the table.

Yeonjun noticed that Beomgyu looked uncomfortable, so he excused the two of them from the table. "Hey, Gyu, I need your help fixing something, can you come with me?" The smaller boy nodded and followed his hyung. They went up to the bathroom. "Babe, you look uncomfortable, what's the matter?" Beomgyu looked down at the floor, holding his hands low in front of him. The older put his hands on his shoulder and tried to look Beomgyu in the eyes. "Hun, whats wrong?" Beomgyu realeased some tears from his eyes, which the older responded to with hugging the younger. "Soobin seems like he doesnt want anything to do with us. What if he leaves us again, hyung?" He said while sniffling. Yeonjun kissed the younger's head and replied. "If he doesnt want anything to do with us, he sure is missing out." Beomgyu smiled and wiped his face. Hr then went over to the sink and cleaned his face.

The two went back downstairs to the kitchen and were telling jokes to each other. "Everything solved, I'm assuming?" Hyunjin asked with a curious smile. "Yep. I just needed help adjusting a piece of clothing." Everyone smiled at each other and started silently eating.

Soobin was nervously tapping his foot, which luckily no one saw. He had stopped eating and was heavily breathing. "Woah, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked with a large amount of concern. Soobin shook his head and then got out of his chair to sit on the floor. Tears were seen to be leaving his eyes, and he was trying to catch his breath. "Soobin. Soobin! BINNIE!" Yeonjun had released from his mouth while holding one of his boyfriends. Soobin started crying harder and was trying to motion for his backpack and a glass of water. Beomgyu ran to their shared room for Soobin's backpack, while Hyunjin got him water and Yeonjun stayed with him.

Beomgyu returned and Soobin rummaged through his bag, pulling and throwing things out of it. He finally found what he was looking for. His panic disorder pills. He dumped out the prescribed amount, 2 pills, and the water and swallowed it all down. His breathing managed to get back to normal after taking the pills. He rose to his knees and cleaned up his items and put them back in his bag. "Sorry. That happens a lot." He apologized and then pulled out his phone.

Soobin went to his notes app and recorded the time and date of his panic attack. January 19th, 2022 at 6:32P.M. "So how long has this been going on, Soob?" Yeonjun asked. "Since I was a kid. Maybe since the age of 4? I don't remember how old I was when this started."

The throuple cleaned up their shared room in Hyunjin's house and then gathered their belongings. "Bye Hyunjin hyung! Thank you for letting us stay here." They waved while leaving the house. The three of them walked in silence for maybe 2 minutes before Beomgyu turned a different direction than Soobjns house, and their school. "Gyu, where are we going?" Soobin quickly asked. "Hospital. We're going to see how bad your panic disorder is."

TBC

Sorry for the really long wait, but here I am, back with another chapter!! Dont forget to read my 2 new books; "The Last War" and "Him"

Hope you are having a great night our day and Make sure you eat some food and drink lots of water! Treat yourself whenever you want and I love you so so so so so so much!!! <3