~*Six*~

It was now the end of November, and Soobin was planning his birthday party. He wants to invite Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Hyuka, Wooyoung, Changbin, Mingi and San, to a sleepover at his dorm. it sounds kinda cliche, but Soobin wants to have a little fun.

~The day of the party~

Soobin was never very social, but he owns his own house which is a 20 minute walk from the college. He, his roommates and Wooyoung were getting the house ready for a party. "Soobinnie, where are we putting these blue streamers?" Wooyoung asked, holding the streamrs in his hands. "Just, ah...On the uh...how about on the railings?" Soobin directed, the slightly older male following his orders.

After an hour of decorating, Soobin's house was covered in decorations of many colours. Soobin was thinking of buying wine for the party, but he has some underage friends. To make sure they don't feel left out, he instead bought multiple different pops/sodas for the party.

"Soobin! Its 2:30pm. Everyone should be here in about an hour!" San shouted. The youngest male panicked and dragged San up to his room. "Alright. Here's my wardrobe, pick something for me." San looked through the wardrobe and grabbed a light blue pair of jeans, a red long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black Converses.

Photo reference:

Everyone had made it to Soobin's house

Everyone had made it to Soobin's house. It was a Friday afternoon on December 5th. "Woah! You own this bitch?" Taehyun exclaimed. Soobin shyly nodded. Yeonjun was just as much shocked, and if not more. He knew Soobin's parents weren't rich and weren't the nicest people either.

The tall male started working at a cafe and only the age of 12. Only because he was saving up to move out of his parents house when he was old enough. At around the age of 16, he got a better job as a babysitter. He was getting payed $10 an hour everyday, for 5 months. The same family needed a babysitter, as the parents were very busy and knew Soobin very well.

So, Soobin never was given any of mommy or daddy's money. But his siblings were. Soobin knew how to survive in the outside world. As he finished highschool, he had more than enough money to buy his own house. Over the past two and a half years, he has made his house feel more like him.

Now back to the party.

Beomgyu was the last person to walk in the house, he was in a pair of light blue ripped jeans and he had a BTS hoodie on top of his white shirt. "Hi Hyung! Your house is HUGEEE!" He said as he quickly hugged Soobin. Everyone went and sat on the couch. The doorbell rang, and they heard a voice. "Milkshakes for Mr. Choi!" San, Soobin, Beomgyu and Yeonjun got up and walked to the door. They all have the surname 'Choi', which was the confusing part.

San shook his head at everyone and pulled out some money to pay. "Keep the change."   Soobin felt bad. He normally doesn't like when people buy things for him, but people still did so.

Everyone was sitting down, enjoying their milkshakes, when Beomgyu came over and sat on Soobin's lap. "Beomgyu hyung, you're being a hoe, stop it. You're gonna hurt one of them in the end." Huening Kai said bluntly. Beomgyu knew what he was doing so he left and sat on Soobin's back porch.

The older went out to see what was bothering Beomgyu. "Hyung. Theres been something on my mind and I don't know how to fix it." Beomgyu said before sipping his milkshake. Soobin knows how to read people, so he uses it to the best of his abilities. "Do you love 2 people and want them both, but feel like you need to choose one?" Beomgyu gave the older a shocked look, but also kind of scared at the same time.

"Gyu, its alright to love two people, you just have to know that they love you back and you have to ask them to be in a polymorous relationship." Seeing how supportive the other is, Beomgyu hugged him. "I-I'm also pansexual. I want to tell Yeonjun hyung, but I feel like he would freak out knowing that I love two people and that they could be any gender."

The oldest among the three, Yeonjun, had popped out of nowhere and asked what was going on. Before Soobin could answer, Beomgyu started bawling his eyes out. "Baby Bear, what's wrong?" He ran in the house and clung onto Taehyun.

"Soobin, what did you do?" Yeonjun asked in a furious tone, scaring Soobin a little. "I did nothing! He just told me a few things and said that he was scared to tell you. And when you popped out of nowhere, i think he might've thought you were listening on the conversation."

Yeonjun was now a little dissapointed. Not in Beomgyu or Soobin, but himself. The person he loves most, is scared to tell him something. He pushed Soobin down, into the cold, fall ground, and went in the house.

The smaller boy had calmed down and saw Yeonjun slowly enter the room.  He wondered what the older thought but was terrifed to tell him.

"Tell him the news, Gyu." Kai insisted. Soobin nodded, along with Taehyun. Yeonjun looked confused. "Not now! We're at Soobin's birthday party and we need to put our full attention on him." Beomgyu quickly said.

Mingi pulled out a bottle. Everyone knew they were playing 'Spin the bottle'. "Because you all are young, we are playing regular spin the bottle. Just little pecks, Nothing more or less." San stated. They played rock, paper, scissors to see who spins first. Taehyun spins first.

He spun the bottle, and landed on Kai. They leaned twoards each other and placed their lips together softly. both not wanting to detach.

TBC

This was getting long so I decided to cut it here.

Q: If you were to form a 6 member Kpop group, who would you put in it? It can be both males and females.

A: I'd have Changbin, Soyeon, Lisa, Lee Know, Soobin and Arin.
Main Rappers: Changbin, Soyeon, Lisa
Main Dancers: Lee Know, Lisa
Main vocals: Arin, Soobin
Visuals: All