~*Seventeen*~

First off, i'd just like to send my deepest apologies to my readers.

I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE 5 YEARS BAHAHA. My sister uses my laptop all day everyday and I never get it and i even gave her a limit on how long she gets it but she doesnt follow that, and if i take it from her, she throws a tantrum (She's 11 years old in grade 6 too-) I promise I'll try to post more
____________________________________

It was once again, close to Christmas. All of these boys were still teasing Heeseung about his crush on NingNing, which was making him blush like crazy.

"If any of you dumbasses ever watched KDramas, the guy always buys the girl a heartfelt gift and confesses his feelings for her." Changbin stated, which everyone was shocked. They knew he liked romance and dramas, but they didn't expect him to actually remember and use the plots in real life.

Of course, being the amazing hyung he was, Changbin took Heeseung out to get a gift for NingNing. "What does she like? Tae says you hang out with her at school so you should know what she likes." Changbin asked. He wanted to make sure Heeseung did this right, so that he can leave a good impression.

~after picking out the the present~

Heeseung had come back to the dorms and saw an unfamiliar face in the dorm. It was a tall male with long, black hair and he had an amazing sense of style. Changbin had run over to him, and started kissing his face. "Wow! Changbin being clingy and soft? Thats new!" Yeonjun had joked. He had only just been meeting Changbin's boyfriend, after months of Changbin talking about him.

"This is Hyunjin. He is my boyfriend and we have been together for roughly 8 months." Beomgyu and Yeonjun looked a little sad for themselves, but happy for their friends. Their boyfriend hasn't come home, but everyone else's have. "Well, i think we should go get some Coffee, and then we can go to the Winter Fair in Seoul." Hyunjin had stated, which everyone agreed to, and then took off.

They took two cars, Yeonjun's van, and Hyunjin's SUV. They tried their best to stay together, which is what happened. The coffee shop they chose to go to, was the last one as you were leaving Busan. The group went through the drive thru and each oredered the amount of drinks they wanted. HueningKai and Beomgyu ordered hot chocolates, while everyone else ordered coffee.

after a little bit more riding, they finally reached the Fair. Beomgyu hopped out, and saw a few of his younger cousins, which he ran to. "Hiii! Its been so long guys! Where is Auntie?" Beomgyu had said on top of his cousins yells. They had all directed him, and the rest of the group to Beomgyu's aunt. She ran the Fair along with her husband and her oldest son. "Auntie!" "Beomgyu-ah!" She hugged her nephew and looked at his hair. "When are you gonna let it grow out? Your hair would look amazing long!" He shook his head and stated that he doesn't want it long yet.

Beomgyu looked at his friends and started introducing them. After he mentioned all his friends, he jogged over to Yeonjun and held his hand. "And this is my boyfriend, Yeonjun!" Yeonjun had bowed and the older lady, Beomgyu's aunt, was stunned. She had always seen Beomgyu with trouble some kids, but this whole group was very respectful. They all waved good-bye and started to go have fun all over the fair. They split into groups.

The groups were:
Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Heeseung and San.
Mingi, Wooyoung and Kai.
Changbin, Hyunjin and Taehyun.

They spent hours roaming the park and having fun. Many pictures were taken, and may smiles were shown. After a while, they all had gotten hungry, and messaged each other to meet by the food trucks.

They had ended up eating different things like Tteokbokki, Bibimbap, and they had some kimchi fried rice. They had all finished their food, and went to go pay, but was told someone already paid for them. "What? Who could have done that?" Hyunjin said. Yeonjun and Beomgyu looked at each other and rolled their eyes, having a hunch who it might be.

"I paid for you guys, don't worry about it."  They looked at the person, which shocked everyone except Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

TBC

Hiiii its been so long lmao. I almost was going to procrastinate on this again, but i needed to get something out. I hope you enjoyed and remember that YOU ARE WORTHY. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE UNIQUE.

Q: Who do you think was the mysterious sugar daddy?

A:  I think it's kinda obvious...but if not, thats okay