~*Fifteen*~

"Ming Ming, I know this amazing store in Ansan! We can get some of the best clothes for Yeonjun! He'll love it as a Christmas present!" San said, while hopping in the care with Mingi. San, the slightly older one, drove the two to the store in Ansan. It was called 'Eternally Clothes' and it was a pretty big store. Mingi smiled, seeing that there were many brands and types of clothes that Yeonjun wore.

"Yeonjun-ah has been talking about those really nice shoes with the purple flames on them, and that shirt has the same purple on it! You should get it Mingi." The boy realised it was the last of that coloured shirt, so he jogged over. Another person was also trying to get the shirt. A girl.

"I saw it from across the store! It's mine!" San heard Mingi say as he walked over. "But I was right here. Give me the fucking shirt, dude!" The girl snapped back. San loved drama, so this was entertaining. "I'm getting it for my very fashionable friend who has been through a lot." The girl stomped her foot on the ground. "Bin, tell this boy that I'm trying to get this sweater for my best friend! She loves guy shirts."

San and Mingi's eyes widen when they saw this 'Bin' come over from down the aisle. "S-san...M-Mingi." It was Soobin. He couldn't believe he saw the other two boys.

"So you didn't leave Yeonjun and Beomgyu for your dad's business, you left for this...GIRL!" San yelled. "I left for the business and my dad wants me to date her, but she has a girlfriend and we are just friends!" Soobin yelled chasing the two out of the store, followed by Yiren. "He's right, you know. We only met a few days ago and we're just friends." Yiren said. "He told me that he had to leave his two boyfriends and it was the hardest thing for him to do. Soobin has madeit very clear that he is VERY gay. He is not into women, like I am." Yiren had continued.

San and Mingi pulled out their phones and called both Yeonjun and Beomgyu. San called Beomgyu first and had him conversate with Soobin. "Beomgyu, You wouldn't believe who Mingi and I bumped into in ANSAN." San started. "i can see your bitchass. You're with Mingi outside of Eternally Clothes with Soobin and that pretty girl." Soobin panicked. He looked around for the boy, who he so very badly wanted to run into his arms and kiss him. Not only that, but Beomgyu swore. He never did. "Beomie, why are you swearing? Since when?" Beomgyu hung up the phone and left them wondering where he was.

"Now Yeonjun." Mingi said, his phone already dialling and waiting for Yeonjun to pick up. "I'm trying to shop for San. What is it Mingi?" Yeonjun quickly answered the phone. "We bumped into your boyfriend." They said and Yeonjun was shocked. "You're also in Ansan? Beomgyu said he and Kai were going because Kai knew a store there with the best skincare products for Changbin." San laughed and Mingi corrected him. "We meant Soobin. We bumped into Soobin." Yeonjun stayed quiet. He didn't know how to answer. "O-Oh. Nice. I wish you didn't tell me that. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to shopping."

Yeonjun hung up and Soobin looked sad. "He's gonna go cry. You could hear the higher pitch of his voice, and how he sounded stiff. If I leave the city, I'll get very badly punished. I want to see them, but if I do, I'll be hurt more than emotionally." Mingi was surpised that Soobin could recognise all of that just from Yeonjun saying two sentences. The two friends of Soobin nodded and then left back to Busan so San could shop and they could go home.

"Soobin knows him a little too well. Maybe them having some time away from each other is a good thing" Mingi stated, only for San to reply that they shouldn't meddle with their relationship because if the last time they meddled, someone was left heartbroken.

TBC

This chapter is shit but here is you update!

I'm going to start working on another book, so don't expect it out until at least the winter solstice, maybe new years

Q: Whats something you hate about Kpop stans?

A: I hate the type of Kpop stans that are over protective of their bias. Like they are grown adult males/females. I get it, they have baby-ish attitudes, but they didn't have much of a teenage life due to training. Like Jihyo was at JYP since she was either 8,9 or 10 years old. Bang Chan was there since he was 12 or 13. You would expect them to be childish and you do need to protect them from hate