The Survival

Virat gasped for air and gripped the railing more tightly, while looking down.

"One moment late and he would have been dead for real!! Thank god...He managed to catch the railing of the 15th floor...before it'd be too late!!"

He didn't knew how he managed to survive.....the only thing he knew, he had to....He had to survive that fall....he can't afford to die now....no not before...confronting his bestfriend....about what he saw earlier.

"But first....I've to get in!! It's getting more and more difficult to hold this slippery railing for much time!! I've to get in...before it'd be late!!"

Virat thought and tried to get up again, but he couldn't. He groaned in frustration and tried again...but he felt his hands might slip down, if he'll try to get in again. Exhausted, he gripped the railing more tightly and closed his eyes, desperately thinking a way to save himself, When he heard a voice.

"WHAT THE HELL....Ch...Cheeku bhaiya!!! Wh...what are doing here??"

He opened his eyes to find Jassi standing in the balcony, his eyes widened in disbelief and horror, when he spotted virat hanging from his room balcony. Virat winced.

"Jassi!! Help me to get in first....my hands are slipping...."

Jassi didn't wasted a single moment and hurriedly went to pull Virat up. Virat let out a breath and put a hand on his rapidly throbbing heart to calm it down. Jassi hurriedly went inside to fetch a glass of water. 

"Here bhaiya....drink it....you might feel better!!"

Virat nodded absent-mindly and began to drink. Constantly thinking about what he saw before falling.

"He...he can't mistake it. He's sure about what he saw!! Ro...Rohit wasn't the one who pushed him. Although Rohit was....standing there calmly....but he clearly saw panic and fear in his eyes. His lips were trembling....as if he wanted to tell something!!! But...morever he saw a shadow moving Rohit's back in a hurry. He saw...Rohit turning his head back again and again, as if he wanted to help Virat but he's affraid...he was affraid that someone will see him, while helping him. He was...he was affraid of someone. But whom???Was...was it that same shadow, who pushed him??? But...Who was it?? Why did it pushed him?? Did...did he wanted to frame Rohit for his fall?? Why?? Is it someone from Rohit's past....or his own past?? Who could be it?? Is is...him??"

Virat came back to sense, when he heard jassi's voice.

"Bhaiya....are you alright now?? Do...do you want to talk about it?? It's ok if you don't want to!! I mean....you know you can share what's bothering you!! I..i might help you in it!! Even If..if i won't, then at least you'll feel relaxed by sharing it with someone. "

Virat sighed with a smile.

"I know kid!! I know i can talk with you!! But first....promise me you won't tell anyone anything!!"

Jassi nodded in agreement and Virat began to narrate the whole thing. Jassi kept listening with widened eyes. As soon as virat finished narrating, he looked at jassi who's eyes were teary by then. He spoke slowly.

"Bhaiya!! So much happened in last 15 20 days...and none of you thought it important to tell me or any of us in ict. You're the one who said that, we're not just a team but a large family. A family, we live and die for!! We swore to each other that...we all will always be there for each other...in good times and in bad times. Then how could you forget it and hid it from us?? You, nush bhabi, ritsy bhabi all continued to suffer...but you didn't thought it important to share even once with any of us?? How bhaiya?? How could you do it with us??"

Virat shook his head with a teary smile.

"No jass!! I..i know i shouldn't have kept it a secret from you or anyone else. But....i didn't wanted to disclose it to anyone either. If i would have....everyone would havd hated Rohit more...they would have blamed him first....not thinking about his feelings or his reasons for once. I'm not saying that their anger is not justified...maybe it is....But i can't stand it, when someone accuse or behave coldly with Rohit....The only reason why i told you all these...is you still behaves normal with Rohit. You...you will understand my feelings....my reasons...and you'll be there for both of us...for me and for Rohit too....I've almost everyone to take care of me....to make me feel better. But...but my bestfriend doesn't have anyone now Jassi!! He...he's completely alone...no one there to comfort him. No matter what he had done..be it intentionally or unintentionally....He doesn't deserve it...does he?? Among everyone present here....you're the only one, who still cares for Rohit...and...i couldn't ask for a better reason to share it all with you!!!"

"Bhaiya...don't worry!! You know...I'm here....for both of you...I...I'm damn sure that Ro bhaiya must have a reason to do all these...and I'm sure...your friend Rohan bhai will find out the truth and then...then together we'll confront the reason which made Ro bhaiya do all these and....and  everything will be all right again. You'll see...."

Jassi said and hugged Virat. Virat smiled and hugged him back, while mumbling

"I hope the same kid!! I hope the same....i also hope the same...."

When his phone rang. Virat checked the caller id and hurriedly answered it.

"Ro...Rohan!! What happend?? Did...did you found anything?? Did you found anything suspicious???"

There's a pause for a moment, before Virat heard his old friend's voice.

"I checked the list 3 times Virat!! I'm sorry but....there's nothing suspicious in Rohit's call history. No unknown calls or threat messages.....nothing....Rohit is doing all this....at his own......"

Ok ok i admit.... i shouldn't update such a small and confusing chapter.....but for now, this was all i have in my mind🙃....will try my best to update it soon😆😅 i know i shouldn't do it...but try to understand my struggles too...I'm helpless 🥲🥲

Kya matlab i love to torture you all with all these suspenses😜😈

See you soon😙✌🏼💖