The heartbreaking revelation

"Vi!! What are you doing?? I told you not to use social media for some days na!! Then why you're sitting here and reading negative tweets now??"

"Shh Ro!! I'm reading a joke here!! It's the funniest joke I've ever read you know!!"

"Huh!! What joke??"

"Arre look here!! Some viratian18 tweeted that: on what basis, BCCI appointed someone undeserving and unfit like Rohit Sharma the vice captain of all format??!! He's not trust worthy to even be in indian team!! I'm sure he's planning to snatch Virat's captaincy by pretending to be his bestfriend!! They should sack him immediately!!"

"Ouch....that's nasty.....but what's so funny here?? You're enjoying my trolling now or what??"

"Nope idiot....I'm laughing on this poor guy....he really likes to imagine impossible things huh!! What kind of drugs they're doing while tweeting it!! Get some works man!!"

"He's your fan Vi!! Of course he's insecure that i might do something harmful to his idol....."

"People like this can never be someone's Fan Ro!! They're supporting me today because I'm scoring Runs....if I'll fail in the next match, they'll start criticizing me..... Don't you remember what Mahi bhai used to say!! you can never be a true Fan....until and unless you learn to respect other people's idols too....."

"That's true though!! But Vi!! suppose this man's tweet will come true someday!! someday i actually might betraye you for power??? Then?? What'll you do??"

"I don't need to imagine such kind of things Ro!! I'm damn sure something like this will never happen in our life....."

"How're you so sure about this Vi?? That you can trust me with blind eyes??"

"Because that's what I'm doing from the past 13 years Ro!! That's what I'll continue to do till my last breath....."

"Why??"

"Cause you're Someone whom i believe even more than myself.......you're my bestfriend Ro!!..... do i need anymore reasons to have blind trust for you??"

"Virat....kid...."

A gentle voice broke virat's trance. He hurriedly wiped his tears and smiled, looking at his elder brothers.

"I'm fine sach paaji..... Don't....don't worry....I'm fine....yeah....yeah i...I'm fine......"

Sachin sir looked at sourav and rahul sir before speaking again in a sorry tone.

"We know Virat....you aren't ok....we know you can't..... talk with us Virat....don't press the pain inside of you...."

"I'm...I'm really fine Sach paaji....woh....just ..i need sometimes....to accept it you know....after all....this is something completely new for me....ha!!"

Virat gave them a forced laugh. Everyone presented there lowered their head. Virat laughed again and then closed his eyes to prevent his tears to fall in front of his seniors. He got up.

"Excuse me dada, sach paaji and bhai....i...i need to use the washroom....I'll be back...."

Virat said and left hastily.

"This went far worse than we imagined Sourav.....Virat is far more devastated than we thought.....and why won't he!! After all....it was Rohit!!! The closest person to Virat's heart......"

Rahul sir said with a sigh. Sourav sir sighed.

"I know Rahul....but what'll follow next might be worse than this too.....indian dressing room will be divide into 2 groups.....if BCCI will sack Virat....it might lead to the serious riots.... cricket fans would never forgive us for this.... they'll attack on BCCI for doing politics!!! Even if we won't....the media won't sit down silently.....they'll continue to write about the division in indian team and how BCCI isn't respecting its player's choices.....this time they even might get enough proofs about it....which will further affect the players mental health......and
Either way.....we're helpless......"