Chaptor 32

Okay now I'm defiantly going to be the center of attention at the mafia ball i thought as I hot wired a car and sped to a hotel to rest finally

Hi welcome to ********** Hotel , how can I help you I sweet old lady said .

Uhhh can I just get 3 nights please I said to her

No need to be rude to an elderly person

Okay that will be 231.97 ma'am she said

Okay here you go I said giving her the money and grabbing my key from here

You welcome have a nice stay she said

Thank you I said walking down the hallway and taking a well deserved nap .

Dad's POV

I can't believe it , my princess she's gone. I never thought that I would have to see ever leave not once but twice and this time it just her so much more. I was literally holding Ace and Luca , Roman , and a few other boys back and they desperately tried to get to Aurora and try to save her but deep down I knew if they did they would die too and I can't let that happen .

We all headed home and nobody has ushered a word .

Everyone had either been crying , upset , or just simply sad , and I can't blame them she is/was the light of our lives .

Right now I'm in bed trying to confront my wife as she silently sobs and while I cry silently.

Soon enough she falls asleep and I do to .

Luca POV

Right now I'm at home . Everyone is either sleep or at the gym taking their frustrations out . Mom and dad are asleep and so is all the other Aunts and Uncles .

To say I'm heart broken my twin is gone is an understatement, but it feels as she's not . It feels as she is still alive and breathing but that can't be true i watch her die from a distance

Or is she ?

2 days later

Third person view POV

Everyone was at the dinner table it had been two days since the lost they princess and nobody barely had said a word to each other .

Ace has came but yesterday to see Aurora because he didn't know she was gone but when she found out she was dead furious was no the word . He literally destroyed everything in sight and we sent him down to the basement to torture some people to calm him down . And even that wasn't working for a bit . But eventually he somewhat calmed down and started crying and to say everyone was shocked/surprised was an understatement. Nobody has ever saw him cry and the fact that he did was heartbreaking. Pretty soon he calmed down and they let him spend the night since he was in no condition of going home .

* At dinner

Everyone mostly cried or raged for the first day and for the second they slowly came to the understanding that she was gone .

As you guys know the mafia ball is is tomorrow and yes we have to go . I know the last two days had been hard , but let's face it she wouldn't want us to sit on our asses all day now would she . The mafia ball is at 7:00pm sharp . Every one need to be ready around 6:00pm because it's going to take about an hour to get ready .

Also no crazy color the color or black and red dad said chucking at the fact one year half of the cousin showed up in green , yellow , and etc .

Okays went around and sighs too .

Aurora POV

Next morning ( aka day if the mafia ball )

I woke up this morning and took a shower and etc . I had gotten some clothes from this store in the hotel and they were actually pretty cute .