Chaptor 4

We walked into the house and I could hear ..... nothing it was like so silent but then , when my "father" announced we were home it was like i could hear elephants start running down the stairs and that's when I saw everybody that was my family ..:.

Why the fuck are they so loud

"Okay everyone settle down , we will all discuss and sit in the dining room ." my father said

What the fuck ? Is this a business meeting or some shit ?

"Okay's "went around and I just stood there silently observing everyone as we started heading to the dining room .

I take a seat to this dude who look so similar to me it's fucking creepy .

So everyone introduce yourself from oldest to youngest . ( basically from the head of the table all the way to the end , but I'm going to do parents , then , aunt , then , uncles , then , cousins , then siblings . )

"As you know I'm your father , Allessandro and this is your mother Davina ."

"I'm your Uncle Axel and the is my wife , your aunt Layla"

"I'm uncle Diegeo and this my wife , your aunt Athena ."

"I'm your uncle Marco and this is your aunt Blair ."

"These are your cousins , Marcello , Rafel , and Anthony , ( Axel and Layla kids ) , Carter and Andrew ( Athena and Diego kids ) , and Cameron , Landon , and Cooper , (Blair and Marco kids )"

"I'm your oldest brother , Milo "

"I'm your second oldest brother Giovanni "

"I'm your third oldest brother Lorenzo"

"I'm the fourth oldest brother Angelo"

"And I'm you oldest twin brother Luca"

This is a lot of people

"And I'm Aurora , I'm guessing the youngest sibling ?"

"Yep" , my mother said

Everyone ate dinner and was silently glancing at me , like I was going to disappear or some shit which was creeping me out .

"Aurora after dinner we will discuss something in my office , one of your brother will show you to my office when your done ," he said getting up

I swear if it's some damn rules he has to be crazy , if I don't follow them in school why would I follow them here ?

* After dinner

"Can one of you guys show me to the office" ? I asked no one in particular.

"I'll do it Luca" said with so much damn excitement , you would think he has a sugar rush or some shit .

"Okay , thanks " I said

* In office

"Okay so we have rules here and you will have to follow them just like everyone else ", my father said making me roll my eyes

Why is everyone watching us like damn go do something else

Okay if you have any problems with the rules tell me afterwards .
1. No smoking or drinking
2. No cursing/swearing
3. Respect your brothers/mother/Aunts/Cousins/and me
4. No going to the fourth floor or basement
5. When you go somewhere let one of us know with who and where
6. No tattoos
7.. Keep up your grades
8.. No fighting in school
9.. Absolutely no boys or boyfriends

Ha that last one really got me

"Do you have any problems with the rules" ? He said

As a matter of fact yes I do

"Okay , rule 1. I don't smoke but I do drink from time to time .

"Rule 2 . I curse all the time it's like my second language but I will try to keep it to a minimum because you asked "

"Rule 3. The only person I will respect only my mother at all times , as for everyone else " Respect is earned not given , meaning if you disrespect me I'll gladly disrespect you back ."

"Rule 4. I'm fine with just respect my privacy and don't go scooping into my past , I will know if you do "

"Rule 5. I will tell you when I'm about to leave , but not with who or where I'm going that's my business not yours"

"Rule 6. That's going to be hard considering I already have tattoos on my body and I don't plan on getting them removed plus you all have tattoos and my twin and he's the same age as me "

"Rule 7. That won't be a problem, I'm highly advance for my age "

"Rule 8. I don't start the fights I just finish them and I never get hurt they are the one who get severely injured"

"And rule 9. What if I like girls ? Which I don't but just saying anyways , I can date whoever I want and not seeing boys . Really ? I'm going to a school with boys in it that nearly impossible and that's all ."

I looked around and I see slightly amused faces , and shock evident .

"Hello "I said

"Okay " was all he could manage to get out

These bitches I'm trying to hold in my slight so damn bad .

"Can you show me to my room Luca please "I said

"Yes come on " he said

"Bye* i said to everyone who still had they're mouths wide open .

As we made it to the room it looked absolute gorgeous it was to do for it . It was black and white , gold literally amazing .

"I hope you like it , I personally designed it every year for you just in case you can back " Luca said

"Yes I love it thank you so much "I said to him

"Your welcome he said cheerful again, by the way breakfast is at 8:30 " he said

"Okay "I said

After that I locked my door took a shower and quickly went to bed , but not before thinking , "what the hell the happened ".

So did you guys like this chapter the new chapter or 2 will be be the names and faces and shit like that . But seriously all these fucking people , it's a lot

Anyways imma try to give y'all another chapter today because this for last night chapter and I need one more for today

Bye bitches 💋😍