Chaptor 13

I got dressed and out this on and decided to let my long hair down ( my hair is just a little bit longer than my lower butt cheek ) and it's dark hair with some highlights in it .

This is how her outfit is

This is how her hair was

*Downstairs

"Good morning "I said as I sat down at the table .

"Good morning" my mom said
"Good princess" my dad said
"Good morning "my Uncles and Aunts said
"Good morning "my brothers said and cousins

"Why are all you guys on your phone" I said ?

"Work" they all said in unison

"Mmmm" I said

I wonder when they are going to tell me they're the maifa , I'm definitely going to tease them later about that .

"By the way I have to go somewhere , in about an hour" i said grabbing everybody's attention.

"Where "
"With who "
"When "

My uncles and brothers questioned

"Well I'm just going somewhere and in about 10 mins" i said looking at the clock that read 7:48am.

"Omg you hair is so beautiful" my mom said

"Oh my God , you hair is so long" my Aunts said

"You look so innocent with you hair down "my brother said .

"Thank you" I said and" no I don't" I told my brother with a glare .

Thankfully my mom said something about my hair , I would definitely hate to lie because lying always leads to another lie and at the end the truth will come out one way or another .

"You welcome and why do you always keep it in a ponytail or bun she continued " she said.

"It gets in the way all the time and i absolutely wont cut it , but I'll wear it down for the rest of the week , since I start school tomorrow anyways" I said .

"Good you look even more beautiful with it down" she said

"Thank you "I said blushing and I felt my eyes turning green which meant I was happy ?

Omg , your happy you haven't been happy in forever , awwww I'm touched.

*"Gasp omg I made you happy your eyes are green" she said .

"Yep "I said chuckling

"Anyways what time will everyone get here i asked , just in case I decide to stay longer I want to make sure I get here on time" I said .

"Well they said around 2pm this morning but now they said probably 1pm" my dad said

"Okay" I said , "well I'll be back by 12 hopefully but if they come early just call me and I'll come flying back , bye I said heading out the door " I said leaving

"Bye" they said as I left

Okay now let's go to my Company

I get to my company and step out as always everybody greets me and bows they head out of respect .

As they should , I am the CEO and the boss not to mention the baddest bitch

Purrrr

Anyways I get in the building and my assistant ( Mirah) starts telling me about my meeting and my fashion show is coming up in 2 weeks so she start hiring some models , the clothing , camera people , and etc .

I start drowning my self in work , answering emails , attending meeting , and talking to Gabriella who owns half like me .

Before I know it it's already 11:45 and I start heading out because I was suppose to be at home at 12 but I got distracted in my work but luckily I got most of it done so I'm good .

I start driving and speed down the road , the drive is about 20 mins but I made it in 5 and I see 5 cars already there and it looks like I'm about to meet the rest of my family .

Omg grandparents , I can't believe it and what about "Uncle No " ahhh I can't wait he was low key my favorite uncle .

You remember

For one yes and it 2 we have photographic memory so I remember bits and piece before I was kidnapped by "him ".

Flashback

1....2....3...4.....5.. ready or not her$ j come I hear my brother say .

I immediately started running and trying to find a place to hide and I chose the pantry , it did have all the snacks in it .

"Mmmmm where could she be" I hear he said as I stop trying to giggle .

He opens the door and immediately start ticking me to the point I barely can breathe .

I escape and I run to my Uncle No room and jump in his lap .

"Hide me" i said breathless

"From who "he said worried I remembered at the moment

"My brother he's chasing me and won't stop ticking me I said trying to hide in my uncles suit/jacket he had on" .

"Okay I got "he said

My uncle and I stayed like that for about 2hrs and he gave me snacks and made me laugh and etc .

"I love you uncle no "I said to him and he put me in my big girl bed

"I love you to baby" he said to me

*End of flashback

Everyone knows him as the scary brother back then my dad is the youngest of them and he always used to say no to everyone except me and I knew he loved me the make he did used to say it all the time .

Wow I can't wait to see them again I said as I was waking through the house door .