Chaptor 7

Aurora POV

"Aww"
"Those so adorable
"They are so fucking cute"
"She's adorable "
"So fucking gorgeous "
"Get a picture before they wake up"
"Stop bing loud"
"I'm about to wake them up"
"Awww that's my fucking daughter "
"Cute"
"# new wallpaper"
"How the fuck does he get to sleep with her"

"Because she my fucking twin and she love me the most out of everyone" , my twin said .

"No she doesn't she loves me the most" my cousin said .

"Shut up your going to wake her up ", my twin said

Why the fuck are they so loud , little did they know I been up for 30 mins , just not moving , im trying to conceal my anger but it's so fucking hard I want bloodshed , I need it I haven't saw blood in 10 days . Too fucking long . Wake up bitch and remind me that I need to call my manger for a street fight and to kill people .

Fine asshole

Aww thank you

"Shut the fuck up ", I said as everyone quieted down .

"Except the girls they're my favorite until proven otherwise "I said getting up and stretching .

"Omg were her favorite "they said shouting

"Nope not anymore" I said , as they're smiles disappeared .

"Now everyone out" I said ," except" you I said to my twin , as he grinned so fucking hard you would think his face pulled a muscle .

"I'll come once I'm done getting dressed" I said as I picking something to wear for breakfast , as I admired my beautiful grey eyes for the meantime , with my hair in a neat bun , like always "

Anyways I take a shower , moisturize , lotion , brush my teeth and wash my face and etc , this is what I wear a black sport bra ( with or without a bra ) , black socks , black shirt with matching underwear and with one of my tattoos exposed with a simple black cardigan .

By the time I head downstairs I already see my all my brother , uncles , aunts , mother , father ,and twin at the table .

"Ugh rude why didn't you wait for you poor little sister "I asked , changing my emotions to green to show I'm low key happy , only because i see waffles which I love waffles by the way .

"You were taking to long" he said

"It was 20 mins , you could've waited you no puedo dormir sin tu hermana mayor, yo" I said chucking a little ( cant sleep without your big sister , self) .

"What did you say "? He asked

"You don't know Spanish" I asked him , chuckling .

"Good" I said with a smirk

"Come on tell me , scared" ? He asked

"I immediately told him what" I said in Spanish with a hint of , coldness in my eye and amusement all mixed in , my eyes going back got their color (green ) .

"I am not you little brother Aurora , I'm you big brother" he said acting hurt , while everyone watched in amusement and adoration .

"Oh you are" ? I said

"Yeah I am' ?

"By how may minuets" ? I asked curious

"2 "he said

"Wow ", I said to my mother who watched the altercation. Switching back to my twin after .

"Ok , so tell me why you asked to sleep with your baby-sister in her room , probably because you were scared of the movie huh "? I asked poor thing I added , acting innocent.

"Aurora "?

"What" I said trying to hold in my laugh .

"You know as a little kid , when you did something wrong , I used to tickle you" .

At the point I was standing up backing away slowly , as everyone was liking amusement.

"No , don't do it , I will bite your finger off" . I warned

"Who needs fingers" ? he asked as he started running to me and I started running away from him .

"No Luca get away from me I'm sorry please" I said while running around the halls dodging Luca a little to easy for me . Finally we made it back to the dinning room as everyone was still watching us run around like the children we are .

I ran and say right beside my " father " , knowing anyone that wouldn't dare to touch me as I was near him and everyone knew it .

"Can I sit beside you" ? I asked him

"Sure "he said

"Hahaha "I said to Luca while he gave up on tickling me .

Anyways I ate my food right beside my " father " and everything was good until we got to the living room .

Aurora my twin yelled with my my 2 older cousins trying to surround me .

"No" I said

"Yes "they said in ussison

I looked to my father to see where he was at so i could run up to him but he just watching in amusement snf beige I could go over there he said nope

And that's when I knew this shit way a trap

"Don't touch me" I said

As they started getting closer to me , please no as I started trying to escape the living room , but it was to late , they were already to close .

Now I could easily take all them down in one swift move if I really wanted to , I am the best assassins and fighter in the world , but they can't know , so I acted defeated .

Please , help me I said as they start tickling me and I fell to the floor .

Stop, I said in between laughs and they bombered me with ticked and I barely could breathe , and after about 3 minutes of ticking they finally stopped

"Fucking assholes ", I said out of breath , once they stopped tickling me .

"No" I said , when I saw that they were going to try to kill me again with tickles .

"You backstabers "I said to my father as he let them do that to me

"I'm sorry "he said as he tried to hug me

"Nope "I said going to my mom and hugging , which she gladly hugged me back and my father looked at us with a little jealousy glsimsped in his eyes .

Goodnight everyone , except you four specifically to you guys , I said pointing to " father" , my twin , and Cameron and Andrew my cousins I'm going to bed .

Sk what did y'all think about this chapter , did you like it . Should I make Aurora call her parents , dad or mom or should I wait . Do you guys want some pov