Chapter 8

Astrid's POV

So me, hiccup and the guys are walking over towards the village and as we enter the village the gang runs over to me and kept asking questions.

"Astrid where were you? We were worried sick." Fishlegs asked.

"Don't worry guys I'm fine I was with hiccup." I gestured to hiccup who walked over to me and put his arm on my waist.

"Hey guys." He said with a smile and waved at them.

"Wait what does this mean?" Snotlout asked while pointing to hiccup's arm on my waist.

"*gasp* Astrid not punching a guy when he is touching her or holding her does this mean?" Tuffnut said, me and hiccup laughed at him.

"We are dating guys me and hiccup are dating." I said while I leaned my head on hiccup's shoulder.

"Wait I thought you were gonna date me?" Snotlout asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't date you ever!!!!" I shouted at him.

"Look if you guys don't like that me and hiccup are dating then fine I don't care if you judge me or not, come on guys let's go." I told hiccup and nica, toothless was now in his scythe form because we are in the village and he doesn't want to be seen, we were walking towards the arena we saw many people gathering there. Nica was still with us she wants to see how this will go, and we see gobber running towards us.

"Hiccup! I heard you we're leavin'." Gobber said.

"Yes gobber I will miss you and gothi and I need to get banished by my father so he doesn't come looking for me when the time comes he regretted his decisions." Hiccup said, It was kinda sad seeing this gobber was hiccup's mentor and his god father he was like a father to hiccup.

"Aye I understand nobody has treated ye right in this village." Gobber said.

"Thanks for understanding gobber, but don't worry as soon as I get my plans done I will send you where I live so you could visit us." Hiccup said, gobber looked confused.

"What do ye mean us? Is there someone going to take ye in?" Gobber asked. Me and hiccup just laughed we haven't told gobber yet so we decided it was the time to tell him.

"I'm taking someone else with me." Hiccup said. Gobber looked even more confused now.

"Who?" Gobber asked.

"Gobber meet my lovely girlfriend astrid she is coming with me so we need to get her banished so stoick doesn't start a war with my future village for kidnapping her." Hiccup said with a smile, I smiled at gobber also he looked at me and back to hiccup then to me then to hiccup.

"I knew ye two would be together!" Gobber lunged forward and hugged the both of us squeezing the air out of me and hiccup, then at the corner of my eye I see nica grinning I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Gobber... need... breathe...." Hiccup said, gobber let us go.

"Right hehe sorry." Gobber apologized.

"We're gonna go gobber I'm gonna go to the forge later to pick up some stuff." Hiccup said. gobber waved to us and we waved to him and as we reached the arena people were looking at us especially hiccup, I was feeling sick because people were looking at me but then I felt something in my hand I looked to see hiccup's hand intertwined with mine I walked to the entrance of the arena with my head high.

When we reached the arena hiccup turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this astrid? Once we step into that arena there's no going back." Hiccup said.

I smiled and hugged him. 'I won't regret it wherever you go I will go because I love you so much!" I said.

He grabbed my hand and raised it into his face and kissed it. "that's why I love you milady." He said.

We both entered the arena and there were people whispering 'Why is she with him?' but we just ignored it we were given many looks by the village, when we reached the chief he was looking confused.

"Astrid why are you with him?" The chief asked. Hiccup's grip on his scythe tightened, I took in a big breath and took all of my confidence inside of my body.

"Chief, I also want you to banish me." I said. his eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"W-why? Astrid you are our best young fighter why do you want to be banished?" The chief said.

"I can't live here anymore, I can't live with such people who treat their heir unfair you don't treat him right, you always ignore him, you starve him, you all treat him as a slave! I don't want to live here anymore. If you are not going to banish me then I'm going to exile myself from this village." I said, I looked around to see some villagers looked down and some are just embarrassed because they know that I am right.

"You can't do that astrid! You need another village to take you in for you to exile yourself." The chief said. Then I felt a hand on my waist I look to see it was hiccup and he has a smug grin plastered on his face.

"Oh she has a village that will take her in, she is going to my village." Hiccup said, All of the villagers laughed even the chief. Then hiccup's scythe started to glow and he smashed it into the ground making a crack on the arena floor and also making the ground shake, all of the villagers got scared and nobody said a word after that.

"One day I will declare war on this village and everyone who made fun of me, threw me away, treated me as a slave or anything bad that can't be forgiven will be taken as prisoners! One day!" Hiccup said, I hugged him to calm him down and it worked it kinda calmed him down.

"Oh we'll be waitin' for tha' boy'o." Someone said from the crowd I look to see who it was and it was snotlout's dad, Spitelout. When I looked back to hiccup he was gone and I looked back at spitelout hiccup was pinning him with his scythe on the railings of the arena.

Hiccup's POV

"Oh we'll be waitin' for tha' boy'o" Someone said I looked at who said that, it was spitelout ofcourse it was him, I teleported spietout and pinned him with my scythe on the railings of the arena roof. I'm so fed up with him and his son snotlout so I decided to threaten them.

"You know I'm so fed up with you and snotlout, I can start a war right here and right now with just the two of us." I said.

"Where's yer partner?" He asked kinda scared.

"Right here mister." Nica said and appeared out of nowhere also holding her scythe.

"Now that the two of us are here we can start a war by just killing you and your family and we can kill the rest of the village and burn this village to the ground leaving no bodies and no evidence behind, then berk will be no more." I said and I took a glance to my father to see him wide eyed and the man who is pinned down by my scythe is shivering in fear, I raise my scythe preparing to strike.

"Stop this!" my father ordered.

"You are in no position to order me around!" I shouted back. I look towards nica she was smiling because of the spitelout's face, I bring my scythe down.

"NOOO!" Someone shouted.

( That's it hope you enjoy this :) )