Chapter 10

Normal POV

Astrid was scolding hiccup because he wanted to fight snotlout for the hand of astrid.

"Seriously hiccup? Why did you have to do that?" Astrid asked.

"I did it because I love you, and so he can stop bugging you about being his girlfriend." Hiccup said, now that touched Astrid's heart and hugged hiccup and hiccup hugged back.

"You didn't have to do that for me, but since you did it you'd better win because I don't ever want to be snotlout's girlfriend ever!" Astrid shouted and gagged at the thought of snotlout being his boyfriend.

"Don't worry milady I won't lose to him, and I won't ever give you up since we're leaving berk this fight means nothing because we are now an outcast from this village, so berk rules don't apply to us anymore." Hiccup said, astrid looked at him wide eyed, how can be hiccup so smart at these things? astrid thought.

"Fighter's are you ready?" Nica asked.

"Gotta go now milady." Hiccup said, and gave astrid a quick kiss on the cheek, astrid blushed at that but then she got worried.

"Be careful babe!" Astrid shouted, hiccup looked back and smiled at her, Hiccup has his scythe out and snotlout had his mace they exchange weapons for inspection hiccup threw his scythe on the ground in front of snotlout and snotlout threw his mace to hiccup and hiccup caught it, hiccup's thought on snotlout's mace was heavy but on the corner of his eye he could see snotlout struggling to pick up his scythe he can't pick it up because hiccup is the only one who can wield it.

"Why is this thing so hard to pick up?!" Snotlout said clearly he was frustrated because he could not pick up the scythe to inspect it hiccup and nica we're laughing out lout at the sight of snotlout.

"Fighters return the weapons the fight is about to start." Nica said.

"I haven't inspected his weapon yet!" Snotlout shouted.

"Well I think that is kinda your fault because you kept slacking off." Hiccup said while walking towards his scythe and picking it up without any effort at all, snotlout's face was indescribable, astrid was beside nica and nica was laughing at snotlout's face and astrid was just trying to hide her laughter.

"H-how can you pick it up? If I couldn't pick it up why could you?" Snotlout said

"Maybe its because I was chosen to weild this, want to try holding it?" Hiccup held the scythe out front and snotlout tried to catch it but when it landed on his hand he fell with the scythe on the ground.

"Oops sorry I dropped it, now enough of this time for the fight." Hiccup said.

Hiccup and snotlout was standing face to face ready to face off against each other and snotlout was the first to launch an attack by running towards hiccup while shouting a viking battle cry, hiccup dodged all of his attacks because he doesn't want to crush poor snotlout's ego.

"Why aren't you fighting back? you're only dodging my attacks, are you scared?" Snotlout teased by this time hiccup was grinning, snotlout was weirded by this so he lunged again and this time hiccup blocked his attack with his scythe and they heard a clang and a cracking noise, snotlout didn't mind it so he kept fighting and hiccup was having enough he was already bored so he swung his scythe and snotlout tried to block it with his mace but his mace broke, snotlout's face was horrified and he saw hiccup walking towards him holding his scythe then hiccup punched him and kicked him beating him to a pulp.

"Do you yield?" Hiccup asked.

"Never!" Snotlout shouted, Hiccup grinned and raised his scythe ready to strike snotlout then he went for the strike he brought the scythe down and snotlout closed his eyes he was scared but hiccup's scythe landed beside snotlout's head, just then they smelled a something funny they all covered their noses hiccup looked down snotlout peed himself hiccup walked away and nica declared hiccup won this fight.

Astrid runs towards hiccup and wrapped her arms around hiccup's neck hugging him, hiccup hugged back instantly.

"That was a nice fight hiccup." Nica complimented hiccup, but he only laughed.

"That was just child's play I didn't even sweat." Hiccup said, while snotlout heard that and got mad and went back to the village to change his pants.

"Hiccup, astrid are you really leaving?" Fishlegs asked, kind of sad that his 2 friends are going to leave the village and he won't be seeing either one of them soon.

"Yes fish I'm sorry but we have to the village won't treat us right, may we cross paths again in the future." Hiccup said, while waving to fishlegs and fishlegs waved back and he went on his way.

---Time skip to when they are on their new island---

The 4 of them stood there at their new island, their new home they are admiring the beauty of the island that nica found.

"Nica this is beautiful." Astrid said, she was completely taken away by the beauty of their island, their island had many tall cliffs and was completely covered with trees hiccup would wonder around those for days and more importantly their island was far from berk, it was outside of the archipelago so they won't be found by berkians that easily.

"How did you find this island nica?" Hiccup asked while also admiring it's beauty.

"Oh I found it in one of my travels, a village near here kept me because I had nowhere to go and I was badly wounded because of an ambush of some bandits and when I lleft the island I came across this island and I decided it would be of good use in the future." Nica said, then they all went around the island to find someplace to stay and plan to where they will build their hut.

When they were done planning out they regrouped and nica found a cave that they could stay in for the night and the next day they can start building their huts.

(Hi guys so this is chapter 10 sorry for the delay got a lot to think about but I will still be uploading thanks for 161 reads it means a lot hope you enjoy bye!)