Prologue

No one's POV

This is berk, it may not look like much but it sure does pack a lot of surprise to other tribes. All the villagers were strong and buff vikings except for one, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III was like an outcast of the village he was nothing like the other vikings all strong, huge and tough. He was small and scrawny the other villagers call him hiccup the useless, but he wasn't useless at all he was the one making the weapons for the whole village in fact the blacksmith of the village said that hiccup had beaten him in blacksmithing. Their blacksmith was Gobber, hiccup's God father he was hiccup's only friend and family he was like the father that hiccup never had for hiccup he was his only family so gobber was a very important person to hiccup. Where is hiccup's father you might ask? Well he beats up hiccup because of him not being strong like his father and that he is a disgrace to their family and tribe. Hiccup rarely goes home and spends his time on the forge inventing new stuff that he thought could help on the dragon raids, but his father won't allow on using hiccup's inventions because he fear that if they use them it will destroy the village and stoick didn't want any more trouble on his plate since the dragons keep raiding them gives him a very hard time to rebuild the village.

Hiccup also gets bullied by the other kids since he was weak and small, snotlout was always the one who starts picking on hiccup when he sees him, he was short but he had a lot of muscle in him so he calls hiccup names like fishbone, runt, useless and many more and the worst part is he was hiccup's cousin, yeah family issues am I right? No? Anyway back to the story.

It's not just snotlout that was bullying hiccup, there was the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut who was also the village destroyer not only the dragons are dangerous on berk but also the Thorston twins are the most dangerous sometimes even the dragons avoid them because of their destructiveness and also they worship loki, the god of mischief that's why they like doing pranks on people and being destructive as much as possible just like Tuffnut always say "On loki day you go big, or go home." Ruffnut was a girl despite her looks of being tomboyish deep down inside she was a girl, she has long blonde hair that was braided on two sides, Tuffnut is the brother of Ruffnut and is much older than her by 5 minutes and is much dumber than his sister, he has long blonde hair hanging on both sides like his sister but his was not braided.

And then there was Fishlegs, he was a huge husky boy, but he wasn't really a bully but he was on side of the teens that bullied Hiccup so that kind of makes him his bully to the sights of the villagers, Hiccup and Fishlegs were old friends because Fishlegs likes to talk about dragons and their classes and Hiccup was the only one who can relate to the husky boy so they became friends when they were kids but when they grew up Fishlegs distanced himself away from Hiccup so that the other teens won't bully him like Hiccup. He has short blonde hair that was covered in his helmet.

And lastly there was Astrid, in Hiccup's eyes she was everything to him even though she had been ignoring him, but they were friends when they were kids when they started to grow up Astrid avoided Hiccup since he was the runt of the village in fear of loosing her reputation Astrid started to stay away from hiccup, she has long golden blonde hair that is tied into a braid, she wore a blue tunic, brown skirt with spikes on it, a belt with many skulls on it and blue pants with furry boots.

When Hiccup has enough of everything that happens in his life he usually goes to the forest to cool down or relax and would spend the night in the forest nobody knows what he does in there but he enters the forest with a frown but when he comes out its always with a smile.

Read more to find out hahahahatdug