Chapter 6

Astrid's POV

"Not even this?" I said and walked over to hiccup and grabbed hiccup's face and kissed him in the lips.

Oh gods his lips are soft I think I'm starting to fall for him all over again, please kiss back please kiss back. then I felt him kissing back I felt his lips moving with mine then our kiss turned out into a make out session It lasted for 5 minutes until we had to pull apart because of a certain someone who cleared their throat, when we pulled apart I see the boy is back and blushing red and the girl is smirking, me and hiccup we're in each other's arms and we looked in each other's eyes and touched foreheads, I wish I could stay like this forever.

"Uhh what's so funny?" Hiccup asked the girl who is smirking, while me and hiccup started to blush red in embarrassment.

"Oh nothing it's just I won a bet." She said, me and hiccup looked confused.

"With who?" I asked, then she pointed to the boy next to her who is looking down on the ground.

"May I ask what kind of bet?" I asked her, she happily nodded.

"So it all started by hiccup being born and I was there and I saw when you were little kids you were always playing hide and seek with each other you used to have sleep overs when you were kids so me and toothless here made a bet saying that if you two end up getting together in the future he is going to give me something that I want, and if you two don't end up together at all I would give him something he would like." She said.

"Wait, Just how old are you two? And how do you look so young?" I asked. If they are there since we were kids wouldn't they be old now?

"It's better if I juust told you who I am I don't really count my age I'm nica also known as death I think I am older than the earth but who knows I don't really count." She said.

"Y-you-you're d-death?" I stuttered is she here to kill me? That's why she was so intimidating when up close earlier so that's the feeling of being towered upon by death I think I'm gonna stay on her good side don't really want to have arguments with death.

"Yup and I'm toothless though I'm not older than her but I am kinda old I'm a thousand year old in a few months but I;m not really human I'm a spirit of a blacksmith who created a powerful weapon back in the days and when I died I got transformed into my weapon and only a powerful being can wield it not even this girl over here can wield my weapon." He said. dang he is old uhhh I think me and hiccup's age doesn't matter here.

"Wait may I see what weapon you created?" I asked then he nodded and he started glowing green and transformed into a weird weapon looks like the one hiccup is always holding.

"Wait!?" Hiccup said.

"Why?" I asked confused to why hiccup acted that way.

"Who is the only person that can wield toothless' scythe nica?" Hiccup asked. So that's what it's called, a scythe

"You." both nica and toothless said at the same time. My eyes widened, that is the scythe that hiccup used earlier in their house to threaten the chief, does he have powers?

"Wait does hiccup have powers?" I asked.

"Yes hiccup has powers he is much stronger than me if he reached his full potential but he needs a lot of training in order to get that done that's also another reason why he is going to leave this place." nica said.

"Oh yeah right, are you still leaving?" I turned around and asked hiccup giving him the cute eyes.

"Astrid I still need to leave but what if you come with us? You live alone right? Just come with us we'll live together in our own island, we'll make our own village there we will accept other people when they need help so what do you say? Please astrid I don't want to be away from you." Hiccup begged. but he is right though I can go with him if I want but we are still not together I don't know, but I decided to play little prank on them.

"I-I don't think I can." I said while having tears in my eyes. I look at their faces and they're full of sadness especially hiccup's it looks like he's gonna cry as well I think I can't hold this in for much longer.

"W-why?" Hiccup said his voice cracking and tears starting to fall from his eyes. Nica and toothless started to give us some privacy and left the two of us to talk.

B-because y-you haven't asked me out yet!" I said while laughing I couldn't hold it in any longer, man hiccup's face was so priceless he was like a lost puppy in the streets and tears falling on his eyes.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked.

"Duhh, we still aren't together because you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet that's why I can't go with you." I said while laughing a bit, he smiled and wiped his tears and he also wiped my tears because apparently I had some in my eyes and he got down on one knee and plucked a nearby flower that was color blue and held it out to me. "Astrid hofferson, will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

I didn't think he would make it this romantic in such a simple way, so I nodded and said "Yes!" and we hugged each other and shared a quick kiss. when we were done hiccup suggested something.

"What do you say about pushing those two on the pond?" He said while giggling I nodded playfully and we started to walk to toothless and nica sneakily who was standing over the pond talking, when we reached the two of them I pushed nica in and hiccup pushed toothless.

The two looked so shocked and we started laughing. "Oh I'm gonna get you two lovebirds soon!" Nica shouted. Toothless just started splashing nica with the water from the pond, me and hiccup started laughing hysterically, then I felt like I was being lifted off the ground then I look to see hiccup carrying me and started walking towards the lake.

"Don't you do it haddock! Don't you dare!" I shouted at hiccup.

"Oh but I do dare milady." He said, gods the way he called me is just so nice its like I'm starting to melt but I covered my face in hiccup's shoulder and I didn't noticed that my face was red like a tomato.

"What's wrong milady? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, but it's just I don't have any spare clothes and I can't take off my-" I was cut off by a kiss on my lips then I kissed him back, then he pulled away I started to pout.

"Don't worry milady just enjoy I'll take care of your clothes." He said. Then suddenly he jumped

"HICCUUUU-" I was cut off because of the water, we were having the greatest laughs then suddenly, nica shouted chicken fight me and hiccup vs her and toothless, we agreed.

I took off my shoulder blades in order to not get hurt or get anyone hurt and threw them on the shore of the pond then I climbed on hiccup's shoulder and I saw my opponent it was nica I was kinda nervous but I didn't care we were having fun when we got closer I held onto nica's hand and it was skinny but she was strong we started to battle.

(Hope u enjoy I just did a few uploads because I felt like it so bye!)