Chapter 7

Gobber's POV

"Have ye gon' mad stoick!? Ye are gonn' banish yer one and only child! What would Valka think?" I shouted at me chief because apparently he wants to banish his son because hiccup wanted too.

"It's too late gobber the preparations have been made" Stoick said.

"I'm gonna tell ye stoick, yer gonn' regret yer decision one day." I said as I walked away.

Hiccup's POV

We just finished playing in the pool and we were drying ourselves off by the towels I got from my house using toothless' teleport because I still don't have mine, I saw astrid sitting by a rock all alone so I went over to her and sat next to her, I put my head on her shoulder and laid there, "Are you okay babe?" astrid asked.

"Yeah I just want to rest a little and cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend" I said while putting my arm on her waist, I look up to her to see her blushing awww how cute, then we realized it was becoming late, I stood up and went to get our blankets to sleep here in the cave in the cove.

"What are you doing?" Astrid asked.

"I'm preparing our bed." I said, I looked over to her and saw her blush again awww.

"It's alright if you don't want to sleep beside me you can go home if you'd like me and toothless can take you to your house." I said with a smile.

"No it's fine it's just I'm getting used to having a boyfriend and moving in with him soon>" She said with a smile spread across her face.

"Let's goo inside and cook something for the toothless and nica." I said and she nodded. We went inside the cave and we put on the fire and put the cauldron on top of it, we are making potato and carrot soup because the night is cold and we need something to warm our stomach's, we let the water boil and while we wait for the water to boil me and astrid started to cut the potatoes and vegetable like carrots and the ginger and the garlic and onion. Astrid accidentally cut her hand and I patched it up and told her to just rest and wait for the food, she didn't like it but she can't do anything about it so she just sat on the bed while giving off a angry pout, I just laughed at her and continue cooking I put the potatoes and carrots in and the other things and I put salt in there so it has taste and we let it cook for a few minutes. I stood up to call nica and toothless when I passed astrid I gave her a kiss on the head to cheer her up.

"Guys the food is almost ready come and get some!" I shoutedand I suddenly see two figures running towards my direction and see that toothless and nica was racing. I can see that toothless was losing so I just went inside and checked on the food, and it was ready I grabbed 4 bowls and poured the soup on it, I gave the first one to astrid and while I was pouring the second one nica arrived so I gave it to her and toothless arrived and I gave it to him and the last to me, we had second's and some of us thirds astrid even asked for a fourth one who knew she can eat that many, I gladly gave her some and after that we talked and laughed. It's like having my own family that actually cares for me, I smiled and looked around to see everyone smiling and laughing.

After a few laughs and talks, we were ready to go to bed I put some blankets and fur on the floor for toothless and nica ofcourse the two had separate beds nica would beat me up if I had the two of them sleep next to each other and me and astrid just laid together on the bed.

"Goodnight guys, thanks for everything today and sorry if you had to sleep in those fur and blankets on the floor." I said while smiling shyly.

"Don't worry about it it's really comfy if you think about it. Goodnight everyone!" Nica said while shutting her eyes.

"Goodnight!" Me toothless and astrid said at the same time we chuckled. I rolled over to where astrid is and I put my arm around her. "Goodnight milady." I said while giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Goodnight babe, I love you." She said.

"I love you too milady!" I said then we closed our eyes.

-time skin to before dawn still Hiccup's POV-

I woke up and the first thing I saw is the beautiful face of the love of my life she looks so peaceful while sleeping I kissed her forehead and she stirred and her eyes opened.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said to her and she pulls herself closer to me and buries her face in my chest.

"5 more minutes hiccy." She said. Where did she get that hiccy name she called me?

"Come on we need to leave milady." I said. She frowns.

"But why?" She pouts, she is acting like a grown baby.

"Because we need to get to the arena for my banishment and we need to go to our new island." I explain to her.

"Okay, but can I sleep on the way there?" She pouts giving me the cute puppy eyes.

"Yes milady you can sleep on the way there." I replied while chuckling, she is very cute when you try to wake her up from her slumber.

"Okay let's get up and wash our face." She said while raising her arms waiting for me to help her stand up, but I had something very naughty in mind, I puck her up bridal style and walk over to the pond.

"You see I'm your boyfriend now and I need to treat you like a queen." I said while I kissed her forehead and when we reached the pond I threw astrid in it she yelled so loud that the two sleeping person in the cave got woken up.

"HICCUPPPPPPP!!!!!" Astrid yelled so loud that nica and toothless woke up and ran so fast out the cave, nica's hair was everywhere she looked so ready and fierce and toothless was half asleep half awake I laughed at their looks.

"Wha- what happened? Why did astrid scream?" Nica asked.

"Are you okay hiccup?" Toothless asked.

"Where is astrid?" Nica asked. I pointed to the pond behind me and I looked back to see astrid glaring at me so hard that I feel like I'm being chocked.

"YOU BETTER RUN HADDOCK I'LL GIVE YOU A 10 SECOND HEADSTART!!!!" Astrid screamed.

"Whoops looks like that's my queue gotta go!" I took off running and I look behind me to see an angry astrid chasing me and toothless and nica chasing after us to see what will happen. I ran faster as my little legs can carry me but it was no avail astrid caught up to me and she jumped on my back and we fell together, she was right on my face panting and still glaring at me then she started hitting me but her punches we're kinda soft is it because she's tired or is it because she loves me?

"Why are your punches soft milady? Is it because you love me now and can't hurt me anymore or is it because your tired?" I said then she stopped she was still out of breath and she kept panting I pecked her lips and she smiled and she laid on my chest.

"Both." She said with a smile on her face.

"Come on let's get you dried up and lets go to the arena." I said.

"Okay." She still said while lying on my chest I wish I could stay like this forever but we need ot leave this village.

(Hope you enjoy this :))