Chapter 3

Author's note:

Before we start let me clear some things that I messed up the story 'The one I needed the most' is my very first story I just kept it in my drafts because I thought it was corny or something and I accidentally published all of my chapters on it and I forgot to change the description of the story so 'The one I needed the most' is my very first story that I wrote and this story is my second story I just published this because I like it more than the other one. Have fun reading hope you enjoy.

Hiccup's POV

I was walking home I just had an encounter with death I really can't believe it, and she wants to help me out of this hell hole, then all of a sudden I was lost in a pool of my own thoughts I hear a loud and stern voice calling for my name.

"HICCUP!!!!!!!" Someone shouted, I ran as fast as I can to the source of the voice. As soon as I got there I was met with a slap on my face, I fell down to the ground and whimpered in pain as a large and strong hand just hit me in the face.

"Where have you been?! You're always late coming home!! I said I don't want you to get home late because you need to make dinner!" He kept on shouting at me as I was just taking it all in I don't want to talk back at him because he might beat me up again.

"Yes dad I'm sorry" I said as I tried to walk away, but a hand went into my neck choking me and holding me up high.

"I said never call me dad, I'm your chief not your dad!" He shouted at me, I can't do anything about this even though this is against my will if I want to survive I'll need to obey him my revenge will soon come after.

"Y-yes Ch-chief..." I said while coughing because of the tight grip of his hand on my neck. He drops me down and walks away. My own father, the chief of this hell tribe, the one that made me can't even let me call him my father it's because of all the disappointment that I have brought upon him and our family even though I'm just a kid but I guess this is how things work in this world, he started to be like that when mom was taken by a dragon one night and left me alone with him and he promised to my mom that he would take care of me, well where has that gone now?

I was catching my breath and picked myself up to make food for my failure of a father.

Nica's POV

I feel like hiccup is going through something now, maybe he needs me. I'm just going to check on him just in case he really needs me.

So I found a dark spot in the corner of the place I'm at then I walk through the dark spot then I appear at Hiccup's house, I saw him there making food is he making that for himself?

I slowly walk up to Hiccup so that whoever else is on the house can't hear me. I had an idea about scaring hiccup again.

I was walking behind him then I put both my hands at his shoulder and say 'boo' then I thought he was gonna be scared and all but he didn't even flinch or got startled a little and he still is making that food.

"Is that for you or me? I joked, he looked up to me with a hand mark on his face what happened to him?

"What happened!?" I shouted but not so loud that anyone can hear me, he flinched as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Nah, this is for my idiot father, and for your question he is also the one who put this mark on my face." He said while pointing to his face.

"Oh that son of a-" I said angrily while looking at hiccup "Don't worry he's not going to get away with what he did to you." I said while smirking.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked, while looking at me confused and concerned.

"Time for death to go to work." I said while summoning my scythe.

"Wait don't-" He said, but he couldn't finish because I had teleported to where his father was. I found his father in his room sleeping, "Well this should be fun." I said quietly, then raised my scythe.

Hiccup's POV

Oh gods I need to get to dad before Nica does, I run to my father's room and I find no Nica was here I sigh in relief but I know this isn't done yet when I was with Nica in the kitchen she teleported if she teleported then where did she go to?

I look at my dad and see him sweating so much it looks like he's having a nightmare, then suddenly it clicked inside my head Nica was giving my father nightmares and it looks like it isn't going too well for my dad his forehead is so hot when you touch it and he's sweating his butt off. I have to do something I have to stop Nica from hurting my dad.

When we were at the cove in my cave Nica said that something is special about me that the gods were interested in me so I think deeply maybe I'm strong but as I was thinking I heard a voice whispering to me saying 'come to me' it just keeps saying that I tried to ignore it because I have no time for games but it wasn't going away so I was kinda getting curious as to who is whispering to me I stood up and walked towards the voice as I was walking to where the voice is it kinda looks like it was coming from my room upstairs because every time I walk past the stairs to my room the voice is getting stronger I walk up to my room and suddenly I felt dizzy at every step I take and my vision was getting blurry then when I open the door to my room I saw nothing but my head hurts so bad then suddenly I stumbled and fell luckily my table was near and I grabbed it to help me keep my balance then I couldn't handle it anymore then the pain went away but everything turned black.

Then I saw a light kinda like a flame or fire something like that I walked towards it because I think it was the one that was whispering to me it kept saying 'come' over and over again, then the flame grew bigger as I got close to it then I felt like something is behind me I saw that there was a scythe just like Nica's but this was different it had two blades one on each end, and there was flames coming from the scythe not just any flames it was green flames I've never seen anything like it Nica's flames were black and white, but this one is green forest green flames. I was backing up from it because I was starting to get creeped out from the scythe, as I took a step backwards the scythe came closer to me as if it had it's own life or something.

 I was backing up from it because I was starting to get creeped out from the scythe, as I took a step backwards the scythe came closer to me as if it had it's own life or something

(The one on top is Hiccup's scythe sorry if its like this but I like this kinds of weapons and the one on the bottom is Nica's scythe I don't know where these scythe's are from I just found them on google

(The one on top is Hiccup's scythe sorry if its like this but I like this kinds of weapons and the one on the bottom is Nica's scythe I don't know where these scythe's are from I just found them on google.)

Then I started running and the scythe kept on following me everywhere I go and the scythe kinda got sick of following me so it started spinning and flew towards my hand and it's like my hand wanted to hold the scythe then I couldn't control my left hand and it started to raise itself waiting for the scythe to hit it I was scared, then I felt something cold and light on my hand I opened my eyes to see that I was holding the scythe.

Then it talked?! "Hello Hiccup!" Said a male voice OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAYYYYY I'M VERY CREEPED OUT.

(Thanks for 38 reads!)