Chapter 21

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"There is something to do with children." Rose said. Nathaniel said that he wants to be an artist. I would like to be a DJ Nino says. "I want to be a policewoman, like my father." Sabrina said. "And you Adrien? I know you do Modeling, but what's your dream job?" Bruce questioned him. Now all the attention was is on him.

3rd POV

Now all the attention was on him. At that moment, he realized he had never had a dream job. Nor a career he always thought that he would continue in modeling. He wanted to keep his father proud of him. "I don't have a dream job or career.

"I would like to stay modeling or something in the fashion business." He replied. "Okay then, that is very interesting. You all have a bright future if you do it accurately. Now let us eat." He told us as the doors opened and people rushed in, putting plates in front of everyone.

After everyone finished eating, and everyone was talking. It was 8 o'clock, the class started leaving as the Wayne's had meeting all day tomorrow. "Thank you all for coming. I hope to see you at the gala in 3 weeks, or even sooner." Bruce said as everyone left. Miss Bustier asked if everyone had everything when we got on the bus.

"Miss, I left my phone in the bathroom. I can grab it." Marinette said. "Go." she responded as Marinette walked out of the bus into the house. "Miss, could I help Marinette find her phone? I am sure that I could help her with it." Lila asked. "As much as that sounds nice, I think she can find it by herself. Thanks for offering Lila." Miss Bustier replied.

With Marinette

"Oh, hello Marinette. Are you looking for something?" She heard a call. "Oh, hi Jace. Yes, I'm looking for my phone and I can't seem to remember which bathroom, I forgot." She told him. "Oh yeah, Alfred found a phone in the bathroom."

Tim said as he motioned Marinette to follow him. "Alfred!" He called out. "Yes, Master Jason?" He questioned. "Where did you put the phone that you found earlier?" Jason asked. "I gave it to Master Bruce. He is in his office right now." Alfred said. He turned towards Marinette before walking away.

"You better tell your friends before it's too late. You would tell them tonight or tomorrow. Someone is holding a conference at that location. Then he left. As Tim walked in as Jason left. "Come on, I will show the way to his office." Tim showed Mari the way. "Thanks Timmy." Marinette thanked him and followed him.

When they get to Bruce's Office

"Hey, old man. Someone here to see you." Tim says as he walked into his office. "Who is it? I'm not expecting anyone." He asked as he beckon him and the unknown person into his office. "It's Marinette. She is looking for her phone. Alfred said that he brought it here." Tim said as Marinette walked in. "Hi, Bruce." Marinette said, walking to his desk and sitting down.

"Do you have my phone? I need it. My class is waiting for me." Marinette asked. "Here, come to my office tomorrow. I will have a car waiting for you at 8:30 am." Bruce responded and handed her the phone. "Thank you." Marinette said." I will see you tomorrow morning, then." Bruce said. "See you then." Marinette said, walking out of the office and making her way to the bus.

"Did you find it?" Miss Bustier asked as Marinette entered the bus. "Yes, I did." Marinette said as she sat down next to Alya. "You took your time." Alya said to Marinette. "Well, my phone wasn't in the bathroom, so I had to go find it." Marinette responded. "Where was it?" Alya questioned. "Bruce had it in his office." Marinette said.

"Who's Bruce?" Alya asked. "Bruce Wayne." Marinette said. "Oh, why did he have your phone?" She asked. "Alfred brought him the phone when he found the phone." Marinette responded. "Oh, that makes sense." 

As they started talking about something else, the bus arrived at the hotel. "Okay, everyone. We're here! When we leave the bus, you can stay in the lobby until 10 before you have been in your room. I will be to check your rooms, make sure you are in your rooms by 10:05 for the latest." Miss Bustier said as they left the bus.

The Next Morning

Marinette POV

"Morning mom, I'm going to tell them. . .

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter see you next time.