Chapter 6

Previous on Marinette Luthor

"Oh, Ok... mom.... thank you," I said turning and heading to my room.

Alya POV

Mari invited me over to her house after school. After we entered a closed bakery which was weird cause it was a Thursday and they were supposed to be open. When we went upstairs meeting a kind of tried Sabine in the kitchen she greeted us and gave us some snacks. Then Marinette asked to speak with her mom for a minute so I headed upstairs to Marinette's room. I need a restroom so I used it and on my way back I heard something that I probably shouldn't have. I heard Mrs. Cheng say that "Your Father is on a plane to Gotham at the moment he should be arriving soon" then Marinette said "Oh ok" and walked away. I never really thought much of it since it was just her grandfather. But I did find it weird that her grandfather was in Gotham at the moment, I didn't know they had family over there.

3rd POV

After she went to her room she realize that Alya wasn't in her room. She panicked for a moment thinking that all you might have heard was her talking to her mother. but then a few moments later Alya came back and said she was in the bathroom. so then we started doing homework, that took about 30 minutes" so you need to explain to me, your best friend why you didn't tell me about Luthor's scholarship. I didn't even know you were interested in that scholarship. you'll be all the way in America crossword the world and I would be in England but I'm happy for you. although I'm going to miss my best friend, you're all in your dream and that's all that matters." 

Alya said to Marinette. "Honestly, Alya Like I said to everyone today, I didn't expect to actually get in or there was a trip the trip was very unexpected. but I'm going to miss you but we can still talk and text on spring break and winter the 4 of us can always we can meet up in Paris." Mari says. " I understand that you didn't think you would get in, but why didn't you mention it? I mentioned to you about the blog competition that I entered I didn't win but I thought I mentioned it to you, the least you could have done is mention it." Alya said to her " I don't know, I guess it just wasn't important" she said. "wasn't important, go to work for the big L this go to launch your career for you. 

 you could go big! I mean really big!" Alya said. " thanks Alya, it means so much to me that you aren't mad at me." she said. " why would I get mad at you I'm a little annoyed that you didn't tell me but I'm really happy for you I really am, My best friend going to be a fashion designer! and the best one ever!" Alya said "Awwwww thx girl." Marinette said. "Oh no, I got to get going I promise my mom that I would be home before 5 so she could work an extra shift," Ayla said to Marinette as she gather her stuff. "Ok, that's fine I'll text you the time that we will meet," Marinette said.

~A few minutes later~

"Bye, Alya," said Mrs. Cheng

Schedule Update 

Hey guys, I decided that Sunday will be my main day for updating this book. I know it is not Sunday but I got really busy with school work for the past two days. So starting Sunday coming I will update every Sunday unless it is a holiday and I have a break. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter it is one of my longest ones so far. The chapter will be this length or longer unless if it is a break. Bye guys! Have good rest of your night, day, or whenever you read this.