Chapter 13

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"We are definitely talking after you get back." Alya said.to Marinette. "Uhh yeah." Marinette said.

"Babe the car is ready." Damian said to Marinette. As Marinette and Damian walked to the limo.

Marinette POV

"I can't believe you never told me about this." I said to Damian. "Don't get me wrong I'm happy that you're here but how am I supposed to explain this to Alya. And I'm pretty sure Chloé knows who I am now. She knows who you are and she will put the pieces together. She is smart and she will figure it out but the time it's tomorrow." I ramble about this situation.

"Babe, everything will be fine. Everything is going to work out." He told me to try to calm meet down. "Yeah, everything is going to be fine." I said. "Master Damian, Miss Marinette. We are here." Alfred said. "Thank you Alfred." We both said. As someone opened the car door for us.

"Miss Marinette, your parents send this for you." Alfred said, handing me a letter. "Thank you, Alfred." I said as Damian and I walk into the hotel that the class is staying in.

I will be staying at my house, originally I was going to stay at the hotel so I don't raise any suspicions but they're going to have found it anyway. "Ma'am we don't have a name under a reservation. I'm sorry, do you have any other name?" The front desk person said.

I will be staying at the hotel, originally I was going to stay at my house with my parents but I don't want to raise suspicion. "Ma'am we don't have a name under a reservation. I'm sorry, do you have any other name?" "Try Luthor, there should be a reservation under that name."

I said as Damain and I walked up to my class."Ahh, I found it. 7 double rooms and 1 single room for the adult." He said. "Okay! You guys have a full floor to yourself." He said pass the key cards to Miss Bustier. "I hope you guys enjoy your stay!" He said.

After they get to the 5th floor.

"Okay, guys here is how we are separating the rooms 2 per person. The pairs are. Chloé and Marinette, Ivan and Adrien, Alya and Juleka, Mylène and Alix , Nathaniel and Nino, Max and Kim, and last but not least Lila and Sabrina. And the pairs can not change!" Miss Bustier said. "Am I clear?" She asked. "Yes, Miss Bustier."

The class replied. "Ok good. Here are your key cards. After you all unpack you can explore the hotel. You are NOT under any circumstances to leave the hotel without notifying me. Do I make myself clear? I already have to teach all 15 of you. I can't keep an eye on you every minute."  She said. "Yes, Miss Bustier we understand." I said speaking for the whole class.

"Ok good. Go unpack and have some fun tomorrow we are touring Gotham with Two of the Mr. Wayne son's." Miss Bustier said.

After Marinette and Chloé got to there room.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that you were coming to Paris?" That was the first thing she said to me when we got into the room. I want to say that I was shocked but I really wasn't. I knew she was going to find out but I didn't expect to be that soon or how she was going to react.

"Because I just wanted to have a normal childhood. I didn't want to have to deal with the press or anything. I wanted to deal with them in my own time and if I was here, in Gotham I wouldn't have gotten that." I explained to her.

"Nettie understands better than anyone. Why didn't you tell me I was your friend… Am I?" She asked me. I could hear the hurt in her voice but what bothered me with the whole situation was that even though she didn't know it was me she was still mean to me.

"Are we? Are we friends because if I remember friends don't bully friends Chloè!" I exclaimed. "M-marinette, I-I am sorry. I really am." She told me. "If you were sorry you would have never done it in the first place!" I yelled at her picking up my purse and then storming out of the room to meet Damian in the lobby.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 3.1k reads it means so much. I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter. I hope you guys for a great day/night/evening wherever you might be in the world. See you next week. ^_^