Chapter 14

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Are we? Are we friends because if I remember friends don't bully friends Chloè!" I exclaimed. "M-marinette, I-I am sorry. I really am." She told me.

"If you were sorry you would have never done it in the first place!" I yelled at her picking up my purse and then storming out of the room to meet Damian in the lobby.

Chloé POV

I-I can't believe it. I just lost my best friend. I needed to get this off my chest so I decided to make a call. "Hello?" The person said. "Hey, can we meet up...I need to talk to someone." I asked. "Ummm yeah sure! Where?" They asked.

"Ummm, our spot, the one that we met at. The one at North Park." I said. "Okay, I'll meet you there in 10 minutes?" They said, "Yeah, it sounds good. Thanks for doing this." I said hanging up the phone. After I hung up the phone I took my bag and left.

I went to see Miss Bustier tell her that I was leaving so I could meet up with an old friend of mine. I knocked on her door waiting for her to answer and stood out the door for 2-3 minutes before she answered.

"Oh, Chloè can help you with something? And if it's about changing your room you have to stay with Marinette I'm sorry." She said, "No, no it's not about changing rooms, the room that's fine. I just wanted to tell you

that I'm going out to meet an old friend of
mine who lives in the city we're meeting up at one of the parks 10 minutes from here." I said. "Oh Okay! Thank you for telling me. What's the name of the park?" She asked.

"North Park. It takes about 10 minutes. It's not fair. I will be back before lunch with the class." I said. "Here is the address of the park '586 North Park Road between 5th Avenue and Pierrepont Street'. " I said. "Ok, great! Have fun!" She told me to turn around and close the door. Okay great now I'm done with her I can go meet with them.

9 minutes later

I finally got to the park and now I'm just waiting for them to get here. "Hey! Chloé! It has been so long." I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Jonathan. "Hey, Jon," I said hugging him

"I miss you!" I said. "I miss you too, Chloé," Jon said. "What exactly did you want to talk about? You sounded worried." He asked me as we sat down on the bench. "You... you know how Marinette moved a couple years back?" I asked him.

"Luthor, right?" He said. " Yeah, well apparently she had moved to Paris." I said, waiting for his response. " Wait really, how do you know this? When the Luthor's moved on one knew where they went they kept the secret." He asked.

" Marinette is in my class. And I think that... I think I just lost my best friend." I told him starting to tear up. "Why! What happened?" he asked. "When she first came to Paris I wasn't the nicest to her. I might have bullied her. When we landed yesterday Damian and Barbara surprised her at the airport.

After that she said that he is her boyfriend, to which I put the pieces together and figured out that it was her. When I confronted her about it I asked her why she never told me, and asked if we were still friends and in her words 'Are we? Are we friends because if I remember friends don't bully friends Chloè!' and then she stormed out of the room." I told him asks, as I tear up a bit.

"Ohh, Cholè." He told me. " I think I just lost my best friend. Jon, I lost her and she is never going to forgive me." I said, I was full on crying now. "Cholè, why don't you try to talk to her? Maybe she will listen and forgive you." He told me.

" Why would she ever forgive me? I bully her for absolutely no reason. I bullied her just because she was new and she got all of my friends. I bullied her because I was jealous of her. I was jealous of my own friend. She's never going to forgive me even I wouldn't forgive me." I told him.

Then my phone rang. "Hold on, 'Hello?' 'Okay, I will be right there. In 10 minutes for the most' I have to get going, my class is waiting for me." I said. "Oh, okay. It's fine we can meet up another time. Maybe tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah but not tomorrow my class is going on a tour of Gotham. Maybe Wednesday. I should be free for the day." I said. " Yeah that should work for me. You better get going and don't want to keep your class waiting. Do you?" He told me.

" Yeah, Bye Jon. Thanks for coming again." I told him as I started getting up. " No Problem. Chloé, I will always make time to see you." He told me as we hugged as then I left heading back to the hotel.

3rd POV

As Chloé walked back to the hotel to meet the class. Little did she know that there was a surprise waiting for her back at the hotel.

Miss Bustier POV

"Miss? Where is Chloé?" Sabrina asked me. "She will be here soon. She told me that she will be here in 10 minutes at the most." I told her. "Where did she go?" She asked. " That is not for me to tell." I told her.

" Hey, Miss Bustier?" " Yes?" I answered. "Where is Marinette? I haven't seen her since we went to the hotel." Ayla asked. "She should be in her room. And you go and get her and tell her she should be down here." I told Ayla. "Yes Miss Bustier." Ayla said, turning towards the elevator. "Thank you!" I said as she walked away.

About 5 minutes later

"Miss Bustier! Miss Bustier!" I heard Ayla yelling my name. " Ayla, is something wrong?" I asked as she looked in a panic state. "Marinette is not in her room and I asked everyone else if they saw her and they haven't seen her since we all went to our rooms." She told me.

" Calm down Ayla. I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Have you called her phone?" "Yes!" She told me. Have everyone split up in pairs and look around the hotel. If we can't find her then we'll have to ask the security guard about her or something like that. Stay calm, we will find her." I told her. She said Okay and went with Nino to look for Marinette.

GIF that would be used in the chapter.