Chapter 15

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Miss Bustier! Miss Bustier!" I heard Ayla yelling my name. " Ayla, is something wrong?" I asked as she looked in a panic state. "Marinette is not in her room and I asked everyone else if they saw her and they haven't seen her since we all went to our rooms." She told me.

"Calm down Ayla. I'm sure she's around here somewhere. Have you called her phone?" "Yes!" She told me. Have everyone split up in pairs and look around the hotel. If we can't find her then we'll have to ask the security guard about her or something like that. Stay calm, we will find her." I told her. She said Okay and went with Nino to look for Marinette.

Miss Bustier POV

We have looked for 5 minutes for Marinette, we have looked all over for her. And she is not in the hotel anywhere. I'm really getting worried. Then I heard laughter from behind me. It was Marinette with her boyfriend and someone else. I wonder who that is?

“Marinette! There you are, I have been looking for you everywhere." I told her as I walked up to her. " I am sorry. I didn't know you were looking for me." She told me. " Where were you left and never told me anything. Your classmates were very worried." I told her.

" They were? And I never left the hotel. We were in the hotel's private cafe." She said. " What private cafe?" I ask her. "It's a private place that you have to pay for at the hotel or if you have special ranks at the hotel." She explained to me as she walked away.

"I am not done with you yet!" I told her as she spun around looking at me like I was crazy. " You can't just go to your private cafe and not inform me. I know you know high people in Gotham but I can't- you can't just go to your secret place without telling me." I told her, and walked away from her. I didn't mean to yell at her but she can just leave without telling me.

Marinette POV

"What was that? She has never done that before. She never yelled at me before." I said to no one in particular. "What do you mean? all she said is that you need to tell her where you are." Damian told me.

" Yeah but she never yelled at me, ever." I said. " Come on, let's just get you to your classmates." Damian told us. "Marinette! There you are! Where were you? I was so worried!" Ayla rushed up to me, almost knocking me over.

" Hey, Ayla. I'm fine, I was with Damian and Josh. And I never left the hotel." I told her. "With who? Who is Josh?" She asked me. "This is Josh, he works for the Luthor's as their personal assistant. He came to give me some of the details for the Scholarship that they needed to give to me. Apparently they are giving me a house where I will be staying after you guys leave Gotham.” I told her.

“Oh that is pretty cool, Mari.” She told me. “Yeah it is.” I said. “Okay! Now that everyone is here. It's just about lunch time so we are going to a local restaurant.” Miss Bustier told the class as she led the class outside to the bus.

1 hour later

We had just come back from lunch and we are now back at the hotel. And I got a notification from ‘The Gotham Times’, there were two articles. One on how my parents were back and they were just waiting for me to get back to Gotham.

And the second article was about how I was spotted in Gotham with a French student and wondered if that was the Luthor's for the past 10 years. Oh no this is bad.

I need to talk to my parents about this.I will do it tomorrow. As there will be no way that I could leave now it would be too suspicious.

Ayla is already suspicious of me because I never told her about Damian, which is my choice whether to tell her if I have a boyfriend or not it's not her business.

First of all, I got this scholarship which I never told her about because I never knew about it but knowing her she is going to do some background check on Luthor.

I have no idea how it is going to do that but at the moment I need to talk to Cholè I think I may owe her an apology.

I'll talk to Damian about it and he said that I think I should let her explain and if it's worth it then I can apologize to her but I don't think she'll have a valid reason to believe me and you were friends, the best of friends.

Time Skip to the Next Day

Today we are going to be touring Gotham, we are just going to a famous museum and then we're going to one of the gardens. I wish that Damian could be here cause I'm bored. But instead I stuck with Dick Grayson and Tim Drake because they were doing the tour for the class.

3rd POV

After the class finished the tour of the museum they were now on their way to go to the gardens. Everyone was chatting with each other, talking about the museum or what they're going to do when they get to the gardens.

In the meantime at Luther's headquarters if we can see Sabine and Tom Luther are getting ready for a press tour for their new upcoming clothing line as much as they would like Marinette to be there they know that she can be in any interviews because they will be published on TV and TV is everywhere and they rather have Marinette told her classmates on her own time then having the press tell them.

During the time the class was at the gardens, the class ate lunch provided by the hotel and after the lunch everyone just sat around looking at the different flowers or at the different sites that they provided in the garden but they just stayed in a group of two and more.

When Dick and Tim we're done with the museum tour Tim went back to Wayne Enterprises and Dick stayed with the class and to catch up with Marinette. All the class was having fun and enjoying themselves.

It seems like Luthor's press interview was going well. It was supposed to be just about their line, but there was a question that got them off guard.

"Mr. and Mrs. Luthor! As we know that your daughter is 18 and we know that when she was in Gotham, your family and Wayne's were and still are close.

And I think everyone is wondering, is there something going on between your daughter Marinette Luther and Bruce's son Damian Wayne?" A reporter asked the couple.

As you can see if they were quite caught off guard they know that the press would have been interested in Marinette coming back but never thought that they would have asked about Marinette relationship with Damian.

" I am sorry, but our daughter's relationship is not for us to tell and if she wishes to say she's in a relationship and who that would be her and the person choice not ours." Sabine said. "I think this interview is done. Thank you all for coming!" Tom said as he led his wife out of the room.