Chapter 9

Previous on Marinette Luthor

" I don't know but I am going to get to the end of this." She said. "Whatever you say Alya but I doubt you will find anything, she has nothing to hide you not going to find anything." I said.

3rd POV

(Next day, so it is Monday and their flight is at 15:00 Paris time which is 24 hours in Paris. That would be 3:00 pm for Americans. So but the time that they get there will be 9:00 am as they are 6 hours ahead of the U.S.)

Adrien POV

"Adrien, are you ready? You have to leave now or you will be late." I heard Natalie call. "Yes, I will be right down." I said.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"Bye Father." I said. "Goodbye, have a safe trip, make sure to call when you land in Gotham?" My father said,

~Skip to when he arrived at the Airport~

"Ok Adrien, here is your passport, ID and your teacher will have your ticket for your flight." Natalie said to me, passing a small little bag with everything that I needed. "Thank you, Natalie." I said. "You're welcome Adrien, now there is your class. You have a safe flight and remember to call when you land in Gotham."

Natalie said."Bye!" I said walking to where my class was. "Oh good everyone is here" I heard Mrs.B say. "Hey, guys!" I said. "Hey, Adrien" Alya said. "Hey dude," Nino said, giving me a fist bump. " Where is Marinette?" Adrien asked. "I don't know, I haven't seen her today." Alya said. "Mrs. Bustier!" Alya called out "Yes Alya?" she answered.

"Do you know where Marinette is?" Alya asked. "Marinette is on the plane right now and is waiting for us." Mrs. B said. "Wait, how did she get on the plane?" Nino asked. "I don't know, but I bet it has something to do with the Luthor Scholarship." Alya said. "Come on Alya, your still on that." Nino said.

"Yeah I am, and I am not going to stop until I find out what she hiding." Alya said. "What are you two talking about?" Adrien asked. "Nothing!" they both said. "Come on along class let's get going they're ready to start boarding the plane." We heard Mrs. B say. "Come on guys, but this conversation is not over." Adrien said walking over to where the rest of the class is going through customs to get on the plane.

3rd POV

"Yes, Alfred. I know. but it's not like I'm going to see him he is all the way in Japan for the next month. I did really want to see him but I guess I will see him at the Jazz Music Gala that Jagged Stone is holding. Yes, we're just about to take off. Okay, see you in a few hours, okay bye!" Marnette said talking to an unknown person on the phone. "Hey, guys!" Marinette says to her class as they enter her family jet.

~ A few hours before~

Mari POV

" Yes Mother, I'm just about to leave I'll be able to get there before class. Okay, bye love you too." I said to my mother on the phone as she left to go to Gotham early this morning so she would have got in late at night because she and father had an important board meeting about our new upcoming line of clothes. "Good Evening Miss. Luthor, Your car is ready and we are on Schedule to get to the airport exactly 2 hours before your class arrives and is expected to board the jet." I heard one of my mother's assistance say to me placing my last bag in the car. "Of course, James. Let me just make my last rounds in the house to make such that I didn't leave any items." I said. "Of course, I'll be in the car whenever you're ready." James said walking out to the car.

As I do my last round around the house to make sure I didn't forget anything. After I did that I locked the door and enter the car. I had specifically asked my mother for a nice car but not too noticeable That if someone recognized me it will not seem weird that I'm in a nice car.

~ 50 minutes later ~

"We are here Miss. Luthor." I heard James say. "Thank you, James." I said to James as I walk out the door and into the airport and to one of the Information desks. "Hi, I'm looking for where the gate is for the Luthors' jet?" I asked the lady on the desk. "Hi, there is no gate for the Luthors' jet Miss." The lady told me.

"There is supposed to be a gate for me to get on." I said. " Miss I'm sorry but there is no gate. Would you like me to get my manager to help you get your proper flight?" She told me " Yes please." I said. "One moment please, 'Can Jessica please come to the information desk, please. Can Jessica please come to the information desk please?' She should be there as soon as possible.

" she said turning to me. " Kayla what going on?" asked a lady who I assumed is Jessica. "Hi, Jessica I'm Marinette and I would like to know why Kayla will not make me go to my private jet?" I asked Jessica "I'm sorry but who are you?" Jessica asked me. "I'm Marinette" I said. "Last name?" she asked.

"Daupan-chang." I said. "I'm sorry miss but there is no name under for a jet." she said. "I'm fine then cheek Luthor" I said. "Ok there is one but you need a password for that. Do you know the password?" She said/asked. "Yes, it's 'Luthor for life' no space." I said.

"Ok right this way Miss. Luthor, your stuff is already in the plane whenever your ready to go off your jet just show the Security guard this badge." she said to me pass me a badge saying Luthor Company. "Thank you." I said walking away to bring my bag in the jet so I can roam around the airport while I wait for my class.