Ch.31

-Tori's pov-
I reluctantly got up as they pushed me down the hall. After Minutes of silence I reached the top of the dungeon. The bright light of day blinded me as if I hadn't seen it in years. The throne room was my next stop, I guess I have to confront the one who stole links heart...great. What every girl wants. Just amazing...the guards pushed the doors open and led me in. There sat her highness on the big scary chair...throne...assbuttt. 😑
She was very intimidating yes, she was also very pretty of coarse she's the princess. But she also seemed to glare at me...bro ably cause I'm a thief. She doesn't want peasants in here, besides she killed some anyway like my family...
Finally I stood three feet away from her. They pushed me down on my knees and made me look at her.
"Ah, so you are her. " She said with a fake smile.
"Her? Well I am no man. " I said simply
"Do not talk back, only my citizens have the right of speech under my rule. Not outlaws. " She said waving her hand for the guards to back off. They bowed and left the room.
I was about to get up, but she glared at me.
" Who said thou should move."
"Me"
"Well, you seem intolerant."
"That's cause i am."
" Disgraceful!" She exclaimed
"Distasteful for a princess , but I wouldn't expect you to fulfill my tastes. "
"And those are?" She said through clenched teeth
" A non murdering selfless loving person. But I see those rulers are only in fairytales"
"Why I'll have you executed by dawn !!!!"
"See what I mean..." I said simply.
She looked as if she was about to kill someone. She took in a long breath then stared at me coldly.
" ....let us start over..." She said quietly
" My name is Princess Zelda. I see you have been a misfortune to my beloved kingdom. Why do you do this...?" She gave me a hand roll.
"Tori."
"Ah, ok then. Why do you do this...Tori. "
"Because it's the only way to keep my family safe...well WAS the only way..."
"By stealing and ribbing my well paying citizens?!"
"No , by taking a small portion that wasn't even half of why they had not what you would even eat and sharing it with the rest of YOUR STARVING CITIZENS!!!" I said easing my voice.
She backed down and stayed silent.
"...p-princess I'm sorry b-"
" Noon a week from the morrow "
"What?"
"Your death. " She said coldly.
" I hear by sentence you, Tori to death for treason in the first degree, murder in the first degree, and disrespect to your ruler. Be gone."
My face lost all of its color.
"What?!?!" I screamed
She flicked her hand and guards came in.
"NO YOU CANT DO THIS YOU MONSTER!!! I WILL NOT DIE YOU HEAR ME?!NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!" I yelled as they grabbed my chains and dragged me out, weapons at my back.
"Sorry Tori, your fate is sealed." She said smirking as she leaned back in her throne chair.