Encounter

"What the.." Todoroki said in shocked, in front of him was a woman eating another woman.

"Oh? Another meal? Lucky me" the psychotic woman snickered

Todoroki tried to run but he found himself unable to do so. He had never seen something as horrid as this. 

"Blood demon art-"

"Breath of water: First form, Water surface slash"

The woman head was cut off and it landed in front of Todoroki who immediately stepped back. He stared at the head in horror before staring at the man that had saved his life.

The man ocean blue eyes stared at Todoroki calmy and simply walked away as if nothing ever happened. 

"Hey wait!" Todoroki called out as he catch up to the man and tug on His haori. The man stopped walking and turned his head to look at Todoroki.

"You just killed someone and your gonna walk away?" 

"That thing is not a human" The man nod his head and Todoroki turned his head and saw her corpse disappearing into dust leaving only her clothes behind. It was as if she never existed.

"Then... What was she?" Todoroki gulped and stared at the man again

"A demon" He simply answered before tugging his Haori back and continued to walk.

Todoroki did not chase him this time. He wanted to, he has so much unanswered questions. But he couldn't bring himself to ask it.

A/n: i know it's supposed to be "water breathing" instead of "Breath of water" but I feel more comfortable writing it as "Breath of...." Instead of "..... Breathing"