Worthy

"You must prove that you are worthy of becoming my tsuguko"

"of course Master!"  Mizuki shouted, she was determined and will do whatever it takes to become Your Tsuguko.

"I will only give you one chance. Now. Attack me until you no longer have the strength to do so" You calmly stared at her as she take her stance and control her breathing. It didn't take long for her to dash towards you.

You dodged her obvious attack and swing your sword at her, she manage to block your sword although it seems like her hands tremble a bit "your attack is too obvious, try again" she takes your advice and begin to improvise her attacks. you point out every of her mistakes, it was very clear that she begin to get frustrated but doesn't want to give up. 

"concentrate, focus. When facing your enemies you cannot show signs of weakness. That includes frustration" You adviced her while staring at her panting form. She takes a deep breath and did as you instructed, when she open her eyes she started attacking again. Unlike last time, her attacks are more coordinated. She took you by surprise when she actually manage to land a hit on your shoulder. 

You tripped her and place your wooden sword on her neck "i won" you declared. Taking your sword off her neck you smiled at her "well done, you manage to land a hit on me"

You place the wooden sword back where it belongs and grab your actual sword "Training starts tomorrow, don't miss it" 

as you left the Dojo you heard a squeal and thumping, indicating that she's jumping up and down in pure happiness.

Your mind begin to wonder about the future, something was bothering you but you didn't know what it was. Something is going to happen and it's going to happen soon. Maybe you should tighten your patrol just incase...