Identity Revealed

Without hesitation you immediately attack him "Breath of light: third form, Lightburst"

Surprisingly it managed to cut his hand "not bad" Muzan chuckle 

"Kibutsuji Muzan" You growl

"Don't be like that, my dear descendant" he smiled menacingly 

"I am the descendant of Mai Kibutsuji, not yours" You firmly said

"She is my sister, therefore you are still related to me" He said as if you were someone he could control.

Your eyes turn magenta and your sight is enhanced. You took a stance and carefully eyed him.

"I see you've inherited the eyes" Muzan said as he stared at your crystal magenta eyes, it is the same eyes that his sister has. The eyes allows you to enhance 3 of your senses. It enhanced eyesight, smell, and hearing. This is called the Twilight eyes.

"What do you want?" You asked him 

He did not reply but suddenly ran towards you, thanks to your eyes you were able to dodge his attack. You attack him back but as you expected, he was able block it. 

"Breath of light: fourth form, Luminous" 

Muzan dodge last second, and continue to attack you. neither of you stop, you could tell Muzan wasn't actually using his full power on you. Just what exactly is he trying to gain from this?

"What are you trying to do Muzan?" You slightly pant

"Merely testing your abilities and I can see, that you are weak" he smirked "But, you have more potential than everyone before you" 

"Breath of light: third form, Ray"  the attack created a powerful light slash that made Muzan almost got hit. 

Muzan dash forward faster than earlier, he hit you in the stomach making you cough blood. He quickly wrapped his hand around your neck and choke you.

"Join me Y/n, you'll be more powerful if you become a demon" he said

"Never" you choke out "breath of light: fifth form, Solar energy"

You successfully cut his hand off and back away from him. You will be using your all, right here and now. You will use fifth form and sixth form. 

"I see you're getting serious, then I will too" Muzan said

You released your killing intent making Muzan shocked at the intensity. 

Your sword beamed with blue and green light, you made the first move. Unlike before your attack was more faster and powerful. Your sword clashed with Muzan, he slashed his claw at you and you back away while blocking it. 

"Breath of ligth: third form, Lightburst" The continuous slashing movement manage to cut both of Muzan hand. Unfortunately, It regenerated in only seconds.

He admits that your speed is not something to be underestimated. Your killing intent is slightly throwing him off. You really are the descendant of his sister, the killing intent is even more intense than hers.

Muzan punch you in the forehead and you flew back a few feet, your forehead bleeding. But you did not stop, letting out a battle cry you finally used it "Breath of light: Sixth form, Holy Dragon!" 

Two white glowing dragon appeared behind you making you look majestic. You swing your sword 2 times towards Muzan and one of the dragons followed. Muzan who got hit with the dragons actually flew back and cough. 

Well he certainly did not expect that.

Although he was only using half of his power, you actually manage to keep up with him. That alone is impressive. 

He glance at the sky seeing it was soon to be dawn. And so, he ran.

"COME BACK HERE KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!" You screamed trying to chase him but found your sword breaking and your body unable to move. You were finding it hard to breath. This, is the consequences of using fifth and sixth form. 

The last thing you see before you black out was Kakushi's running towards your direction.

Taisho Facts

Y/n killing intent is the strongest and the most intense among the Hashira, she may not be the strongest but her killing intent definitely is.

A/n: Expect updates every day or 2 days! If I forget to update please don't hesitate to remind me in the comments.