Aftermath of Flashback

Aizawa just finished up his patrol and was now on his way back to UA to speak with Shoto.

He needed to figure out what triggered the teen so it wouldn't happen again.

He walked down the hallway until he got to the infirmary, he knocked on the door being as quiet as he could in case Recovery Girl was busy or something.

He heard a quiet shout, "Come in." He walked in and looked around, quickly locating Shoto as he was the only one in the infirmary.

Shoto was awake and looked at Aizawa, as the teacher approached him.

"Hey Shoto, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, thank you for the concern," Shoto answered in almost monotone.

"That's good, I have a question I need to ask you if that's okay?" Normally Aizawa wouldn't be this gentle but he didn't want to risk Shoto having another flashback or panic attack.

Shoto looked weary but nodded.

"Could you please tell me what triggered your flashback," Shoto started to look panicked before Aizawa continued, "I only need to know so it doesn't happen again. You don't have to tell me what your flashback was about."

This relaxed Shoto a bit and even though he didn't really want to talk about it, he knew Aizawa wouldn't let it go.

"It was when you said we'll discuss my punishment..." Shoto explained, almost ashamed.

Shoto kept his head down as everything started to click for Aizawa.

Of course the word punishment would scare him with everything Endeavor did. Before now it didn't even occur to Aizawa that something like that would set Shoto off.

But it made complete sense with everything Aizawa had learned. He'd have to be careful with the words he used around Shoto from now on.

"Thanks for telling me kid," Aizawa said, patting Shoto's head. Shoto flinched when he felt the contact and Aizawa made a mental note of this as well, taking his hand away.

"I'll leave you be now, you're free to leave when Recovery Girl clears you."

Shoto just nodded and Aizawa took this as a sign that he was done talking. Aizawa left the room and went to go to his classroom, he didn't feel like teaching today.

Between everything he's learning about Shoto, trying to build a case against Endeavor and his hero duties, the teacher was exhausted.

He'd probably spend most of the class in his sleeping bag, eh, wouldn't be the first time.

(After Class - Lunch)

Aizawa just woke up from his nap as his class was leaving for lunch.

"Mr. Aizawa?" He heard a timid voice ask.

"What problem child?" He saw Midoriya peering at him nervously.

"I was just wondering if you knew where Todoroki-kun is and why he's not in class?"

Aizawa saw Midoriya wringing his hands and that's when he realized since Midoriya knew about Todoroki's home life he'd be more worried about a simple absence.

"Todoroki's fine problem child, he just wasn't feeling well today, he might be back after lunch." Aizawa explained.

Midoriya relaxed and smiled happily, he was still nervous and worried about Todoroki but his anxieties had been relieved massively.

That's also when Aizawa took a glance at the door and noticed someone eavesdropping. The person outside quickly made their way down the hall when Midoriya announced that he'd make his way to lunch now.

Saving ShotoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara