You are pathetic, Shoto

Warning - Heavy Child Abuse

Shoto wasn't really sure what happened. 

It seemed like a normal weekend for him from the minute his father started training him on Friday. Friday seemed to be more of the usual, his father going a little bit harder because he was angry about Shoto ignoring him. 

After training Shoto was left breathing heavily on the floor coming down from an adrenaline high. Fuyumi came in not long after and helped him to his room. 

She patched his injuries as best she could like usual. The only thing that was slightly different was she kept texting someone after every injury. 

He assumed it was Natsuo considering their brother was training to be a doctor, she was probably asking him if he'd learned anything that could help the injuries better than anything they already knew. 

He fell asleep soon after and knew his sister would be getting him up early so he could eat something before training. 

His father rarely punched him hard enough in the stomach for him to puke anymore and it helped to have something in his stomach for all day trainings so he didn't faint from fatigue. Endeavor did not like it when that happened. 

He would let Shoto out for a few minutes around lunch and Shoto would eat something small, not having time for anything else. Sometimes, Endeavor would leave him alone in the training room to workout while he went and ate or did some paperwork, because he was allowed to eat and have breaks even when his son was not. 

Shoto had attempted to skip out on the workout once to see what would happen. He tried to do it stealthily, working out when his father left the room and getting back at it when he heard his father come back. 

Somehow Endeavor always knew and the rest of those days would be more punishment than training. 

While Shoto knew that the 'training' wasn't training there was a difference between that and punishment and Shoto knew that very well. 

His father seemed to like to find things to punish him with whether he was a minute late to training or he got a B on a test. 

His father settled for nothing but perfection and complete obedience which Shoto had been challenging lately. 

Maybe that's why his father did what he did. 

.

Fuyumi woke him up with a knock on his door on Saturday morning. 

It was early but Shoto was used to it and he loved Fuyumi's cooking; the only person who could rival it was Bakugou in Shoto's mind. Bakugou always denied being Shoto's friend but when he cooked he'd always make sure Shoto ate first. He should introduce Bakugou to Fuyumi; he felt like they'd get along. 

The morning went as usual for a Saturday and soon Shoto was on his way to wait for his father in the training room. 

Except when he got there his father was already waiting. He didn't yell at Shoto for being late so Shoto assumed he'd just gotten there early wanting to start on their training as soon as possible. 

His father wasn't happy with the way UA was training him. During their training sessions he'd always spit about how his progress wasn't where Endeavor wanted it to be, even though it wasn't until he'd started UA that he'd begun to work with his fire. 

He still rarely used it in training with his father which added to his anger but he was using it occasionally and he was training with it a lot more at school.