Telling the Kids

The next morning Aizawa and Yamada drove to U.A. bright and early. 

The heroes present for this meeting would be All Might, Hawks and Midnight. Nezu and Detective Tsukauchi would also be present. 

Hawks was close with the Todoroki family which is why Nezu involved him. 

They didn't want this to turn into a huge affair quite yet so they chose a small group to start. 

All of U.A's teachers would eventually need to be informed but they'd worry about that later. 

The top priority was getting Shoto out of that house. Endeavors arrest and trial, plus informing the public could wait until Shoto was firmly safe in Aizawa and Mic's custody. 

Usually it was illegal to use footage that was obtained without the consent or knowledge of at least one of the recorded people in court. However, pro heroes could bypass that rule should there be reasonable suspension. 

Fuyumi's confessions were definitely enough for probable cause. It wasn't a perfect system but it worked in their favor here. 

It was agony leaving Shoto in his fathers hands until they had this meeting but it had to be done if they wanted Shoto to stay out of Endeavor's custody. They couldn't take him until they had a legitimate court order. 

Aizawa and Mic arrived last, surprised that Hawks was on time. When the two heroes turned their gaze to him he simply said, "This is important."

Once everyone was seated Nezu started the meeting.

"So not all of you are aware of the subject of this meaning. I was also unaware until very recently," Nezu sends Aizawa and Yamada a look, "so let's get right into it as this is a difficult, time-sensitive situation."

"This is about one of our students that is in a poor situation. This will be hard for all of us going forward as it also includes a colleague of ours."

Nezu was dancing around saying it outright. Usually he was a to the point chimera but just because he acted like nothing phased him didn't mean that was completely true. 

Knowing that a pro hero, the father of one of the students under his care, was being abusive and cruel shook him. 

Around him Tsukauchi looked resigned, he'd dealt with situations such as this before but never at such a high level. 

All Might and Midnight looked confused and worried not knowing where this was headed. 

Hawks looked grave, the most serious and sad expression he had ever seen on the hero. 

Aizawa looked furious, trapped behind the neutral expression he was attempting to make but anyone who looked at his eyes could tell the fury behind them. 

And lastly, Yamada looked vaguely sick but determined, his own fury contained until he could work it out in the gym. He hated that someone who was supposed to defend and protect used their strength to hurt his own children and wife. 

This was going to change society, the hero community, the public's faith and he couldn't do anything to stop that but he would be damned before he let that child go through one more hit at the hands of who was supposed to be his father.

"Shoto Todoroki is being abused by Pro Hero Endeavor, Enji Todoroki." Two gasps echoed throughout the room by the people who didn't know. All Might looked horrified and Midnight disbelieving.

"W-what-"

Nezu held up a paw, "Let me finish please. This was first brought to the attention of Aizawa after his daughter Eri had spent the weekend with Shoto. She mentioned to Aizawa that Shoto's father was hurting him. Aizawa asked Shoto in order to confirm it and he did. However, he ran after that, scared of what he admitted. Aizawa told Yamada and together they asked Izuku Midoriya about what he knew regarding Shoto's home life. He filled in what he knew and directed the two to Shoto's sister Fuyumi. Aizawa and Yamada met up with her and she confessed everything, consenting to testify in court. Last night Aizawa and Yamada were able to get hours of footage regarding this abuse. You may now ask questions, one at a time."