𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒                                         

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒                                         

consisted of silence. you weren't sure if what you felt was peace or uncertainty, but everything seemed to still, like an ocean after a storm;

no words, no thoughts, no conversation.

you couldn't find the motivation to head to class, or go anywhere for that matter. you stuck in your room, shinso visiting every day or so to make sure you stayed out of trouble. he gave you a good scolding when he found out what had been going on, but couldn't stay mad for long, consulting you in a hug. not only that, but the pain that came along with your wrist and ankle gave him a good enough reason to take care of you, and you were completely okay with that.

it had only been you and shinso to began with.

your mom or dad hadn't involved themselves too much with you, so what you did was unnoticed, and you survived without that, without them for this long. it was a shame, really, but what else could you say, or do for that matter? you slump against your bed at the mere thought, but a soft knock makes you jolt up, bucking down at the shoot of pain in your wrist. you whimper, but stay still for the most part. shinso never knocked, so this-- it was weird.

"hey-- f/n?" it's me, denki. can i-- uh, come in?" you let out a breath that you weren't even aware of holding, mumbling a small 'yes', until it came to realization that he couldn't hear you, so you limped your way over to your bedroom door, cracking it open to see his wary smile.

"hi! uh-- how are you? im not too sure if you wanna see me, but i got you that mochi we had together a couple of weeks ago." he lifts up the plastic bag, a crook smile on his face. you couldn't help but smile, opening the door up for him. he walks in, planting himself on your bed.

"so why are you really here?" he rubs the back of his neck, a soft blush present on the tip of his ears.

"well, uh-- after what happened the other night, i called shinso to make sure you were alright and he just told me to come over. i brought the mochi so you wouldn't light my ass on fire." you huff out a laugh, dropping yourself down on the fluffy comforter with your hands rested under your head. he copies your action, tilting his head to look at you.

"don't worry, you're probably the only one i wouldn't mind seeing right now."

"f/n i'm really, really sorry. for what happened with your wrist, the other night. you-- you don't deserve that, and most of the class felt the same way, even though half of them shit themselves when you nearly turned mina into ashes." his rambling pushed a laugh out of you, something that you hadn't done in days.