𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 {1}

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

exactly 8:37 pm. the U.A. dorms was about a 10 minute walk, so you decided to head out.

your nerves were building up like crazy, not because you had a chance of getting caught, but because it was just him and you- alone. you knew that it was only training, but you didn't really have the best experiences with guys, so of course a girl will worry.

your thoughts kept you company throughout the whole walk, since you find your way to the dorms. you see kirishima's silhouette sitting at the top stair, staring out at the sky.

you sent a little flame down his way and he immediately flinches. he looks down, watching the fire dance in the wind, until it blows away.

he looks up, seeing you standing a few feet away from him. a smile appears on his face. any sort of worry that filled his body, disappeared. yes, he was a bit confident, asking her, a stranger, to come to the dorms late at night, but deep down he was terrified. terrified of rejection, judgement, etc. you showing up cleared any anxiety.

you ruff his hair, taking him out of his trance.

"ready, partner?" he nods his head, standing up and dusting his pants, he follows you towards the front of the dorms empty entrance. "don't go too easy on me." you had spun around, pointing a finger at your chest. he stumbled back, but a grin came to his face.

"god— you have— a lot of— energy." you two were a panting mess. the battle you both shared was hardcore, showing no mercy towards the opponent.

you were laying on the ground in a starfish position, while his was slightly bent over with his hands on his knees.

he swipes his shirt off, finding any way he can to cool off. your eyes widen, but you automatically look away, trying your best not to show too much attention.

does he not realize what that does to a girl

"do you wanna head inside to get some drinks? i know there's some water bottles in the fridge." you nod, pulling yourself up and trailing behind the shirtless male.

he slowly creaks the door open, trying his best to be as quiet as possible. you both knew that if you two were caught, one, this late at night, and two, with you, a 3b student, you would get in tons of trouble. however, the thrill of getting caught is what kept you going. you liked it.

he finds some water bottles for the both of you. you leaned against the kitchen counter, while he leaned against the sink, sipping the water.

you two sat in silence, taking in the peace. it was rare that you two got this much peace, especially since he was always busy and she was always training, but you both secretly enjoyed it.

"how did you get into U.A.?" you were wanting to make any sort of conversation. yes, the silence felt nice, but you didn't even know anything about the guy.

he began to speak, but abruptly stopped talking. you give him a confused look until he crouches down behind the sink, pulling you down with him. you squeal, but his hand quickly comes in contact with your mouth, covering it.

your eyes slightly widen as footsteps neared the kitchen. now you knew why he was suddenly hiding.

he scoots towards the other counter, taking his sight out of anyone that was making their way to the kitchen.

he waited until he heard the footsteps go away. he sighed in relief, standing up and giving you a hand. his other hand scratches the back of his neck, growing a bit shy.

"i'm sorry— about that. i just heard footsteps and i really didn't want us to get caught." you get a hold of his hand, getting back on your feet. his voice lowered down to a whisper, afraid that they might get caught.

"it's okay, i'd rather us do that then get caught." he nods, continuing to be slightly quiet. you ruff his hair, dragging him out of his shy mood.

you look over at the time, seeing that it's 11:00pm. you sigh, slightly grinning.

"i should probably head home, it's getting late." you nudge your head towards the front door. he nods, leading the way.

again, you were both doing your best to be as quiet as possible, tiptoeing to the entrance. he opens the door open, letting in a slit of light. you hold the door, beginning to walk out, but you look back.

"we should— do this again. i really enjoyed it."

his face covers in blush, looking at you with a shocked look, but that look turned into a big smile.

"of course!— now go— i will see you tomorrow." this time, he ruffs your hair and you groan, pushing his arm as you begin to walk away.

" this time, he ruffs your hair and you groan, pushing his arm as you begin to walk away

©KUROSH1MA