Sneak Peek into THE DREAMWALKER Sequel.

The thing is, throughout the months that the two have been together, [Name] has already forgotten just how much of a prick Five can be. Yes, he is beyond smart—a genius, really. He's handsome, strong, witty and he's quite the master at knowing what she likes and what she doesn't. 

But he is also arrogant, rude, moody and a know-it-all. And right, he also has started a habit of disappearing out of thin air. Well, to be fair, that is sort of his whole thing—with his powers and all—but that doesn't mean he has to do it out of nowhere, on random moments, and most especially not while he's unbuttoning his dress shirt.

The girl releases a shocked scream, eyes trained on where her boyfriend was moments ago before he disappeared in a blue flash. She didn't even have enough time to register the sudden shift in his expression, as his lips were literally stuck on hers just seconds before. He had pulled back quickly with wide eyes, gaze on her still dazed ones as she watched him with her mouth agape.

[Name] sat in silence, one shoe messily thrown by the door and her jacket hanging on her lamp. In just a few seconds, anger bubbles within her, and with a growl of frustration, she screams.

"I'm going to kill you, Five!"

-

"What's with the screaming?"

Viktor asks the stomping girl worriedly, eyebrows furrowed together as a cup of coffee lays within his palm. He's writing his usual notes for school, papers scattered all over the countertop with his pen slowly rolling across the flat surface.

[Name] slams her hand on the pen, successfully stopping its escape whilst the man jumps from fright. He watches his friend with wary eyes, noting the fury within her own and the dishevelled hair. She sits beside him, and Viktor clears his throat as he shuffles in his seat.

"Trouble in paradise?" He sheepishly asks with an awkward smile, though it drops as [Name] turns to him with wild eyes.

"Your brother. I'll kill him. I'm going to murder that piece of shit!"

Viktor sits in awkward silence, gulping down his coffee as he releases a quiet noise of understanding. It's been somewhat of a daily occurence in the house for the two to have these kinds of moments, as Five has started to exhibit a mushroom type of habit where he appears and disappears out of thin air. 

It started just a couple of months back, and at first they didn't think much of it, as he comes back with reasonable excuses and he's never gone for more than two hours. But then it got longer, until hours turned to days. The longest he was gone was two days. Which isn't a lot but [Name] was livid

Viktor shudders at the memory of [Name] bringing random creatures into the house the moment Five got back, ordering them to do certain things to him that'll bring him pain—her own words—even though it failed mostly as Five is just too strong.

His reason? He just needed some time to think. He said he felt stuffy inside the house and the events of what happened eighteen months ago was weighing down on him again. [Name] brought the creatures back with sad eyes, engulfing her boyfriend in a comforting hug while Diego screams for a pudgy creature chewing on his leg in the background.

But Viktor knows his brother very well, and he remembered the somewhat guilty look flashing across his brother's face. It disappeared just as quick as it came.

Now, it's somewhat of a daily occurence. But Five has now made it known that he's doing what a Hargreeves should be doing—which is save the world, apparently. Viktor remembers the look on Five's face, scrunched as if he swallowed something vile. Diego was proud, and Luther looked confused as per usual. To be fair, everyone was. And by everyone—everyone that is close to Five.

[Name] was worried and stated she wanted to go with if she can, but Five has refused adamantly. Suspicion is clear on her face then, but her trust in Five outgrew the doubt.

"Where is Klaus? He said he's going to pay me what he owes me today!"

Diego bursts through the kitchen door, clad in his usual attire with a frustrated look on his face. In his palm is a stray knife, probably to threaten his brother who is nowhere in sight.

[Name]'s expression does not falter, if anything, she looks more angry, "Oh, don't get me started with him. He almost caused us both to almost die, again!"

"How about we all calm down, and have a nice cup of coffee, huh? Sounds good?" Viktor smiles at his closest loved ones, but is ignored as Ben enters with a box of fresh donuts.

"Donuts, everyone?" He smiles wide.

"I'll take that." 

Luther enters after him, grabbing the box and immediately plopping one inside his mouth, "This is really good."

Diego huffs a laugh in disbelief, and [Name] groans, this time in exhaustion as she cradles her head within her hands. The kitchen starts to get busy with life, and Grace greets everyone in warmth as she ushers for them to sit for brunch.

All noises halt however, as a sudden noise of loud zapping and thundering sounds echoes across the whole mansion. [Name]'s heart rate picks up, and she stands along with Viktor who shares a worried and cautious glance with her.

"What was that?" Diego asks out loud, their heads craning to the entrance of the kitchen where a screeching Klaus is stumbling within his own feet. Fear is evident across his face, and Diego holds him steady as he stutters.

"What was it?!" Ben asks his stuttering brother, and Klaus screams.

"I—I don't know! I just heard it and then there was a bright light and then I realized I'm not cut out for that and I know you guys are stronger than me and I'm just me and all I can offer is this face—(Diego grabs him by the collar of his blouse as he tells him to get straight to the point)—so I started running! It's got to be that thing again, right?!" 

[Name] furrows her eyebrows, before shaking her head, "That's not possible, plus it doesn't feel like it."

"Aren't we gonna check or what?" Luther asks, half eaten donut within his hand as the rest agrees reluctantly. Klaus shakes his head, but Ben drags him without a word.

While Grace does her own thing while humming, the other residents of the mansion head to the main entrance, stances ready. Tension spikes within the group, and they hear shuffling by the left staircase as they pause.

Diego places a finger over his lips, telling them to be silent as he slowly peeks his head around the corner. 

The others watch him, but Diego just freezes, unmoving for a few moments. [Name] silently hits him by the shoulder to bring him to his senses, but he just releases a breath as he walks out their hiding spot and into the clear view of the source of the noise.

"You idiot!" She hisses, but they all peek from beside the wall in a lined pattern, with Klaus at the very bottom of the wall. A gasp falls from the seancé's mouth, and within a few seconds, everyone releases a scream.

"What the fuck?!"

-

a/n: hohoho, I know I took my sweet ass time but tbf life had a lot going on and i was not having a good time🧍‍♀️

but anyway, this is a sneak peek into THE CHRONICLES OF THE DREAMWALKER. as i've stated, it'd be more lighthearted, and the story will focus more on [Name] and Five and everything that is about to go down.

also, TUA S3 is almost here and im so fucking excited! obviously, since vanya is now viktor, i am beyond excited to incorporate that into TDW and i am so happy for him and especially Elliot!!!

once s3 is released, you all betcha im gutting these stories once i am able to 😎 but i hope you all liked this little snippet of CTDW!!!!!