at last

A/N: HELLOOO, so, to let you all know, we are already halfway with the story! And since I've fallen in love for this AU SO HARD, I already had the second book planned, and whole lot of other subplots I would love to share with you guys.

But of course, you are all my readers, and I put these works out for all you (and for myself), and would love to hear about what you guys think! 

Enjoy reading!!! [N/N] is nickname btw, but I'm sure you all know that

_

Everyone's eyes widen when they see [Name] with a gun pointed to Diego. [Name] breathes out shakily, her grip on the handle tight as her eyes finally settle into Diego's familiar dark brown eyes. The lump in her throat grows, her eyes glossing over with unshed tears as she realizes. Is this real?

"Diego....?"

The mentioned man his hands up to show surrender, and his lips pull into a smile as he speaks softly, "hey, [Name]."

From a distance, a shout echoes and the rush of footsteps are heard as Klaus runs to the two, "Diegooooo!" Behind him are his siblings, all running towards them except for Five and Luther.

A whimper leaves her lips as she sees the five of the siblings, her tears finally escaping her eyes as she lowers the gun, "oh my God..." She didn't know how to describe the immense joy in her heart; the loudness of her pounding heart ringing in her ears as her eyes trail over everyone's faces with such tenderness. She didn't know how to explain it. The relief, joy, excitement and love in seeing them for so, so long. Three years was such a long time. 

"[Name]!" Everyone shouts for her name, even Ben who follows after a crying Allison. [Name] drops the gun and meets Diego in a tight embrace first, and he releases a grunt at her strength but smiled and hugged her back. Klaus immediately shares their embrace, kissing the top of her head continuously as she releases the most joyful laugh that everyone has the fortune of hearing. Diego pulls away though, not wanting to smell Klaus' stench.

"Oh, [N/N]...I missed you so much." Klaus breathes out, and Allison pushes him away to take the also crying girl in her arms. She towers over the girl with her heels, and somehow, [Name] loved it and the feeling of being engulfed in Allison's warm hug.

Vanya also joins, sniffling as she laughs with the two girls. 

They didn't know how to explain such a phenomenon of feeling so much happiness and love, or if there even is a word for it, but basking in it at the moment, it felt so true and so fulfilling.

Ben is the last to embrace her, awkwardly at first but finally melting once she whispers that it's okay. He couldn't help the chuckle that escapes his throat, his fingers on her head and shoulders as they sway for a while before pulling away. 

[Name] is the first to speak, words almost unintelligible but somewhat still understood, "I missed you guys so much...for three years, I thought I..." she bited back a sob, "I'm just so happy that I'm not the only one anymore..."