restart

A/N: I'm so sorry if this chapter has a lot of jumping scenes and POVs, but I didn't know what else to incorporate to have it flow smoothly.

Anyways, onto the story!

Italics - used for memories, visions/dreams and emphasis. Don't worry, you'll notice when it's just a memory or inside [Name]'s head.

_

There was a split second of silence as the [h/c] haired girl swung her right arm over Five's laid form, his back pressed against her chest as she breathlessly releases a chuckle, "Five?"

He did not reply, nor did he give any indication of discomfort at her sudden movement. She did not retract her arm either, and only released a hum as she pressed her cheek against his nape, "Fiiive..." she called him once more, almost in a sing-song voice as the heat from their bare skin touching burned against each other.

Five opened his eyes, cheeks dusted in pink at the sleep-drunkenness of the girl who continued to swing her arm back and forth over his shoulder. He was almost annoyed, but decided it wasn't worth it as her arm slides to his neck. He now decided it is annoying and sighs, slightly turning his head to meet her bright yet dazed [e/c] eyes that were obviously drooping from sleepiness.

"Five Hargreeves." She called, face so close to his that he gulped at the flutter of her lashes that brushed against his cheek. She sloppily moved her body closer to him, and her nose bumped into his jaw that caused giggles to erupt from her lips.

"I have a secret to tell you," [Name]'s arm slid back to his mid-arm, and she brought her hand up as she pointed her index finger up, "but you have to promise not to tell anyone." The said tip of her finger lightly brushed on his forehead, before it started to trail downwards to the tip of his nose before finally stopping. Five felt his cheeks burn and his heart hammer against his chest.

"What?" He decided to humor the obviously half-conscious [Name], her eyes sliding close and open as sleepiness continued to pull her into its depths.

"Promise?"

She moved her finger again, and it slowly brushed against the outline of his lips. It stayed there for a second , and Five swore he felt his heart leap out of his chest.

"Promise what?"

She remained quiet, and Five thought she must've already fallen asleep. But she stirred awake not a second later and her bleary eyes rested on his apprehensive and curious ones. Her next words ignored his question as it tackled a completely different subject.

"Have you ever time travelled sometime back that's only about....minutes?" Her words are slurred , but Five understood her almost immediately and he lightly scoffed .