family secrets

A/N: Before diving in, I want everyone to know that this is a supernatural story—which means that there are mythological creatures that will be mentioned. It's an AU, and as superpowers here exists, so does the supernatural. 

Also, the following will be explaining the lore of the [Lastname] family, and how they came to be. Sorry, I'm not quite good with lores ;;

_

Within the next five minutes of getting Luther to get off his ass, Vanya and Allison arrived. The surprise in everyone's faces except Five's was unmatched, but Allison and Vanya waved it off saying, "we're a team, aren't we?"

[Name] pulled the girls in a hug which they reciprocated and Klaus joined in in contentment. Meanwhile, this time, Five didn't look too bothered with the hugging.

"Let's go." The boy says as he walks past everyone, Diego and Luther in tow. It's almost comical, they look like a coming of age characters following their gangster leader, especially with the dark clothes. [Name] laughs to herself as she follows everyone out.

Elliot is left stuttering, meanwhile, "H—have a great day! Every—everyone...." he waves to no one in particular, but [Name] suddenly pokes her head back in.

"Goodbye, mister!" And with that, she's gone again, leaving an awkwardly laughing but grateful Elliot.

[Name] sees Klaus on the passenget seat, just beside Five and she taps the window. Klaus immediately heads to the back seat, squeezing himself between the other girls and Diego. Everybody groans, "just sit with Luther!" Allison cries out to a heavy Klaus. 

"There's literally another car outside beside this one." [Name] points out to the others, buckling her seatbelt. Five sighs outloud in irritation. 

Diego immediately stumbles out, and is followed by Ben. Luther also follows, but Diego holds a hand up, "bro." The bigger man looked offended.

"Any day now." Five grits his teeth, watching as Luther gets back inside the back of the car, struggling. He pinches the bridge of his nose while everyone else tries to stifle laughter. Klaus turns to Luther and before he could open his mouth, Luther speaks.

"Anybody say a fat joke, I'm out."

Klaus remains silent.

[Name] sighs in content, her happiness rolling off her in huge waves, and everyone is confused to see her almost bouncing in her seat. The trio behind her glance at each other, "someone's happy."

"Why wouldn't I be?!" The girl immediately snaps her head to them as Five starts the car. Her eyes are twinkling, lips pulled into a wide and charming smile. Klaus places a hand over his eyes.

"Too bright!"

"I mean, look at us, back together again. Isn't that so amazing?! To be able to banter and talk to you guys again..." she sighs with a smile, leaning back into her seat as her eyes trail towards a silent Five. She smiles even wider, "you guys look so pretty."