Everything Opposite

Alex presses a kiss to his head, "welcome to Nashville." He whispers, getting out from under him.
He gets out and opens the door for him. He points to the blue house in front of them.

He gets some of Jack's stuff out of the back, "I think these are your clothes and stuff from the bathroom, I do have my stuff you can use too. Come on. Let me show you around." He smiles a little, "Rian lived three blocks down but he's camping right now with his girlfriend."

Jack nodded. "Okay perfect. I hope I get meet him soon. This place is super cute by the way." He grabs his stuff and throws it all down onto floor. "I'll deal with that later."

Alex nods, looking at him with the most soft, sensitive expression over the fact that Jack actually nearly cried over all of this.

"You really want it to be us up there?" He asks, his mind flooded with images of what he thinks and dreams it would look like to finally be at that altar with someone he's 100% certain about.

He snaps out of his little daydream and nods, getting up and pulling just his underwear back on.
"I do have to go up to Baltimore in two weeks and do an acoustic show before the Ravens game at the bar that did my beer, and then I do have to be back in LA next month since that's my primary residence. Is that okay?"

Jack nods. "Yeah, that's fine." He says, feeling a bit stressed over having to move so much but knowing he doesn't have much of a choice.

"Well.. I don't have a plan to go back and obviously even if I did I wouldn't have anywhere to live so.. if LA is your primary residence I guess it'll have to be mine too then?" He looks at his messy bags of stuff on the floor and shakes his head. "I won't unpack too much then."

He goes into his bag and pulls out a comfy pair of sweatpants, pulling them on before collapsing onto the bed.

Alex smiles a little and takes extra time to unpack at least a few more of Jack's things, hanging them up nicely in the closet and folding his things like shorts, pants and underwear in his dresser.

He sits down next to him, moving so Jack's head is on his lap.
He runs his fingers through his hair with a little smile.
"I guess it's going to have to be." He says quietly.

"I know I move around a lot but I mean, it's all fun as stressful as it is. Just so you are fully aware, Mark and I are putting out the second simple creatures EP in like two months and we're doing two shows in London for that...I want you to come but I get if it's too much for you. London, then back to LA for two more gigs, one in San Francisco and then we're done. Then we're taking a break so he can work on more Blink, so I can help a few bands with co-writing and producing and mixing more of my own solo stuff so in like three months time there's going to be no travel for a while, until at least next year when I get booked for tours again...I mean I'm going to be really transparent here. My life is constant. There's never enough downtime for me to get bored...is that too much for you?"

Jack shrugs. "I mean.." he thinks about it for a second. The idea of traveling is exciting in theory but that much of it sounds completely draining. "It's fine. We'll make it work and if it's too much for me I'll just stay back and take care of Honey. We can live online like we used to if we have to ya know?"

He looks up at Alex and takes one of his hands, holding it tight to his chest.

"It's a lot to think about right now and honestly pretty overwhelming so all I can say for now is that we'll find a way to make it work."

Alex smiles a little, "yeah. We'll figure it out. I know I don't want to be away from you for a whole entire tour though...but that's something to worry about next year."