The Wolf

The day of Jack's wedding comes around and he stands in the backroom with his bridesmaids getting ready. Nobody knows about what happened in LA between him and Alex. He's tried to keep it on the down-low and carry on with his life. He's convinced Laura to say Alex is her plus one and being the fangirl she is she was quick to say yes. Though Jack can't get it off his mind. He hasn't seen him since. Sure they've texted but it's not the same and he wonders how it'll feel to look at that boy whilst marrying someone else.

"You look great, JB!" Soup smiles as he adjusts his hair in the mirror. "Stop touching it though you'll ruin it." She says and slaps his hands away from himself.

"Okay, okay! Sorry." Jack sighs nervously.

"You excited?" Laura beams and he gives her a little nod.

"Yeah, just nervous."

"You've been together long enough. You'll be just fine." She reassures him though that's not even what he's nervous about.

"Right." Jack looks down at his engagement ring as the music starts playing. He looks up as his party starts walking the isle and he knows it's his que soon.

Alex bites his lip, wondering if this was a good idea after all.
He's tried to separate himself, yet he's found himself always wanting to talk to this man.
It's unfair.

He looks at his soon to be husband at the end of the aisle and his stomach churns with anger, sadness and jealousy.
*That should be me in a few years. Not this guy right now. It's not right.*

He shakes his head a little, wondering what the fuck is wrong with him that in the span of a couple weeks, he's fallen completely for this guy, wondering what the hell to do when this is all over, and wondering how he's never felt this attached to anyone else in his life.

He glances at Laura, then stares that door down, waiting for Jack to come down and fighting off the urge to not bolt through that door himself.

Jack takes a deep breath before walking down the isle, catching a glimpse of his friends and family members as well as his fiancées filling up the building. His eyes wander to the green haired boy and he gives him a quick smile before looking forward again.

He gets up to the alter and takes Levi's hands, his stomach churning.

"Do you, Levi Miller, take Jack Barakat to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?" The priest speaks.

"I do." Levi looks at him with a confident smile.

"Do you, Jack Barakat, take Levi Miller to be your wedded husband, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love him faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?" The priest turns to Jack.

Alex stares at the entire process, stomach churning, tears in his eyes threatening to spill over and he's sure he looks crazy but he doesn't give a damn.
He can't care about anything else except this moment that's happening right now, that's making his heart shatter and his feelings so over the top that he begins to agree that he probably really is just crazy.

Then the priest asks Jack if he takes this Levi kid and he, without another thought, like he's doing this against his own will shoots up and shakes his head.
"No! Wait! Don't...Jack please don't...Jack don't...I love you. Don't. Please don't marry him. Don't settle for less. Please." He stares directly at the man he's determined that he loves, that he wants to be in insane, wild love with, that he feels so strongly about that it physically hurts.