C H A P T E R 9 3

Just less than a year after Snow (and Coin) were killed, Maggs passed away.

She got the peaceful goodbye she deserved, she died from old age and in her sleep, surrounded by her loved ones. She had spent the last years of her life finally getting the peace she deserved. She became a full time nanny for Annie and Callum and she loved every minute of it. She enjoyed watching the sun rise and set over the sea. She loved to watch her friends who she considered family finally find peace and happiness.

Her funeral was beautiful. The sky was clear blue, not a cloud in sight. They had a traditional district 4 ceremony with an ocean poem and a special song. The ceremony had been rather quick and had taken place near the beach so that as she was near her favourite place as she descended into the ground, listening to the waves and smelling the saltwater. They had a minutes silence as she was buried, her coffin lined with her favourite flowers.

Mags Flanagan's name would be remembered for years to come. She was well respected for her kind nature and determination. She was know by some but loved by all. She was like a mother to many of the Victors and like a grandmother to Annie and Callum's children, she was truly an admired individual.

President Paylor had not only attended, but paid for the Victor's funeral.

AN: Mags' death, whilst is sad, was at least peaceful.
Also I'm posting a few chapters today bc they are so short