C H A P T E R 5 7

"Good evening. Yesterday I authorised a covert rescue mission inside the Capitol. I am pleased to announce that the Victors have been liberated! Let this day mark a historical change. With the Mockingjay and the Victors beside us, we have sent a clear message to the Capitol. That we will never again endure injustice. Today, a day of which we reunited family, friends, and loved ones. Let all of Panem come together. Not to battle for the amusement of the Capitol. But to join hands in this fight. Let today be the day we promise never to give up, never to give in until we have made a new Panem, where leaders are elected, not imposed upon us. And where the districts are free to share the fruits if their labours and not fight one another for scraps! This new Panem is on the horizon. But we must take it for ourselves. The road there leads through the sharp mountains and deep ravines of District 2. There, in the heart of Panem's steepest mountain range lies the Capitol's principle military facilities. We can conquer this stronghold because we are one people, one army, one voice. Because today is our new beginning. Today we have freed the Victors. Tomorrow, Panem!"

Something about the way Coin spoke worried the Victors, the weren't fans of dictators.

AN: eww, I hate Coin. Also sorry this is so short :/ I'll post another soon