Episode 6: Garden of Evil

Our episode opens up with Lena taking Poochie for a walk through alien town (albeit still wearing her hood so that the alien residents don't recognize her as a half-breed) before she turns her head to see an alien walk out of an alien flower shop with a potted alien plant in hand, giving her an idea for what to get Alex. Lena then enters the shop where we're introduced to the alien florist Lila, who asks Lena which alien plant she wants to buy. Lena takes interest in the red flower with the bioluminescent blue spots and pulls out a couple gylaks, saying "I'll take that one". Lila looks a little concerned, saying "The Nevosian Deathtrap? alright.... be careful, it can be quite dangerous if you don't feed it regularly" with Lena saying "yeah yeah yeah just give me the plant". Lila then reluctantly hands Lena the plant followed by Lena walking off potted plant in hand, saying "Alex is so gonna dig this". we then cut to Lena on her hoverboard arriving at Alex's house before hopping off to knock on the door of the Quinn household. Lena holds the plant behind her back as Alex's parents answer the door, Lena telling Mr. and Mrs. Quinn that she has a present for Alex. Lena then goes upstairs to Alex's room and tells him "Oh Alex, I have a present for you!" before showing Alex the plant. Alex is confused, asking Lena "Why did you get me a flower?" Lena then tells him "It's just not any flower, it's an ALIEN flower! bought it from one of the shops from Alien town, had to convince Delta to increase my allowance every time I saved the world just so I could get it for you" Alex examines the plant, saying "WOW! a live specimen of an alien life form, this'll be PERFECT for my blog!" followed by Alex taking pictures of the alien plant with his phone while Lena smiles. Alex then tells Lena "And now time to upload these bad boys" with him uploading his photos to his UFO conspiracy blog. after that, Alex puts the potted plant up next to his window and gives Lena a hug, telling her "Thanks for the gift. you're an awesome friend, Lena" which makes Lena smile. as Lena leaves downstairs, we see the plant's petals start to move revealing rows of little teeth inside. We then cut to Lena returning to Sector 51 HQ in Area 51 where she is surrounded by the LGMs, Lena asking what's going on here. Delta then enters the room to confront Lena, asking her "And where do YOU think you've been, young lady?" Lena shrugs, telling him "I took Poochie for a walk around Alien town and hung out at Alex's house, just a regular boring old day for Lena Sullivan". Delta tells her "Oh really... because the LGMs found THESE images floating around the internet" followed by an LGM showing Lena a hologram of the pics that Alex took of the alien plant. Lena is shocked, shouting "How did you find out about Alex's UFO conspiracy blog?" Delta explains to her that the LGMs check the internet regularly to see if people have posted any photographic evidence of extraterrestrial life and scrub it from the web to ensure that the existence of aliens stays a secret. Delta then goes on to say "I can't believe you left a Nevosian deathtrap at your friend's house, that plant's extremely dangerous!" Lena rolls her eyes, telling Delta "Dangerous? It's just a dumb flower, what's it gonna do, make Alex sneeze to death?" Delta then tells her "that dumb flower happens to be a carnivorous plant, it'll continue to grow and once it does it'll stop at nothing to devour anything in its path" followed by the LGMs showing Lena a holographic video of a full-grown Nevosian deathtrap devouring some of the native wildlife of its home planet. Lenna's eyes widen and says "Oh no... that means Alex is in trouble, and it's all my fault! I should have listened to Lilak's warnings, I'm so stupid!" We then cut to Alex in his room sitting on his laptop until he feels something rubbing up against his leg. he then looks down to see a green tentacle wrapped around his leg before noticing it's connected to the potted plant which suddenly grows eyes that glare at Alex who's incredibly nervous. the plant then starts growing causing it to burst out of the pot and opens its toothy jaws as Alex is being dragged towards its maw causing Alex to scream. Alex's parents both hear their son scream followed by the plant's gargantuan roots bursting from the ceiling and attach themselves to the floor as the plant is still growing, Alex's parents start running as their house starts collapsing only for both of them to get ensnared in the plant's massive tentacles. we then see a squad of Sector 51 armored vehicles arrive one the scene followed by Commander Epsilon and a squad of soldiers pointing their guns at the gargantuan plant which has now grown to the size of a house, the entire Quinn family being dangled over the plant's mouth by the vine tendrils. the soldiers open fire on the Nevosian deathtrap only for them to get whacked away by the plant's tendrils. Lena, Poochie, and Delta then arrive on the scene with Delta shooting two of the tentacles off with his laser pistols, Alex shouting "Lena! boy am I glad to see you!" followed by Poochie barking. Lena tells Alex "Don't worry Alex, I'm gonna save you!" only for the plant to close its jaws on the Quinn family, Lena shouting "NO!!!!" before running towards the gargantuan carnivorous plant, activating her sword construct to cut through the tentacles. meanwhile Alex and his parents wake up to find themselves inside the Nevosian Deathtrap's stomach only for it to start filling up with digestive acids, Alex saying "Come on Lena, hurry up..." Lena is then grabbed by one of the plant's tendrils before being lifted up and dangled over the plant's mouth. Lena then cuts herself free with the sword construct before activating her fist constructs mid-air to punch the Nevosian deathrap in its massive petal-jaws causing it to vomit up the Quinn family followed by Poochie sucking the Nevosian deathtrap into its black hole mouth. Alex's parents look at each other, Emily asking "Jack... what just happened?" followed by Jack saying "I don't know, it's almost like we were being eaten by some kind of man-eating flower. either way, our home is totally trashed because of it" only for Delta to show up and memory-wipe the two of them. after that, we cut back to Sector 51 HQ where we see Alex sitting on the bed with his laptop while Lena watches, Lena asking Alex what he's doing. Alex tells Lena "The good news is our house is being rebuilt, my parents don't remember a thing about what happened last night, they think a tornado trashed the place. the bad news... the secret is out when it comes to my blog. now that Sector 51 knows about it, they're forcing me to shut it down for reasons of security". Lena tells him "aw that sucks" followed by Alex telling her "It's too bad, running this thing nearly cost me the lives of both me and my parents. I can live without it, besides who needs blogging about aliens when I'm kicking evil alien butt with my best friend?" which makes Lena smile. after that, we cut to outside the base where we see Poochie vomit up a seed that came from the Nevosian deathtrap that he swallowed. once Poochie leaves, the seed starts growing into a large humanoid plant monster that walks off into the Nevada desert ending our episode on a cliffhanger.