Girls Night

Estel's POV

"I don't know Care, a girls night" I say as I drive us to school.

"It'll be fun" she tells me. "Besides don't think I haven't noticed you avoiding Elena again" she states. I sigh as I park my car. "Estel, what's going on? Are you ok?" she asks me concerned.

"I'm fine little sister" I assure her.

"Then, please come" she pleads. "It'll be fun" she says with a smile as we enter the school.

"Fine, I'll come" I agree. She cheers clapping. We notice Matt putting up fliers and head over to him. We greet him and I notice the fliers are about a live band at the Grill. "Live band?" I ask with Care and we giggle.

"Yeah, business has been a little slow. The Grill's trying to stay afloat" Matt states.

"Aren't we all?" Care asks him.

"Have you heard from Tyler?" he asks her.

"Not a peep, you?" she asks him.

"No, not since he stopped by the Grill to talk, and I've left messages on his cell phone" Matt tells her.

"I'm sure he'll be back" I assure them.

"He stopped by to see you? What did he say?" Care asks Matt.

"Not much, really. I mean...I think to say good-bye without really saying good-bye. I just didn't know it" he states.

"And that's all he said?" she asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's all he said, Caroline. Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me?" he asks her.

"Yeah! I...I mean, no, I...it's just not that easy" she tells him.

"I don't get it! Since when have am I the one that can express himself and you're the one at a loss for words?" he asks her.

"No, you're right, and I'm sorry" Care says.

"You know how I feel. So it's your move. Just make a decision or leave me alone" he tells her. Before leaving us.

"You still haven't decided have you?" I ask her.

"I know I love him, the way we ended things. I don't how to win him back" she tells me.

"Maybe the girls and I can help you brainstorm a few ways to win him back" I suggest.

"I'd like that" she states. We said our goodbyes and went to our separate classes. School was boring. After school Caroline and I did our homework. Had our shots of vervain before going to Elena's house. Where we filled the girls in on her Matt drama.

I notice the time. "Lets order some food, before we continue" I tell them.

"Excellent idea" Caroline states. "Chinese food or pizza?" she asks us.

"Like you have to ask" Elena tells her.

"Pizza it is" I say with a smile.

"I will get it" Care states. She takes her tablet computer and sees a picture of her with Matt. Bonnie takes it from her, saying she'd do it.

"Do you believe that Jonas is being sincere?" Elena asks Bonnie.

"I don't know what to believe. I think he's at a loss. He's not sure who to trust" Bonnie states.

"Join the club" Elena states.

"Well, what are we going to do about this movie situation? What about Notebook?" Care suggests.

"God no, I've watched enough of it to last a century" I tell her.

"Caroline, how many times have you seen that movie?" Elena asks her.